BY SKINFOOD

Refining and hydrating toner gently sweeps away residue and grime left behind after cleansing, while treating complexion to the nourishing duo of royal black honey and royal jelly extracts. Thick and almost syrupy toner whisks away surface impurities, without disturbing skin's protective moisture barrier, helping skin stay moist and supple. Recommended for all skin types. A treatment toner with royal black honey and royal jelly extracts that hydrates. Also transforms skin into a nice honey-glazed complexion. Royal black honey is natural raw black honey from South Asian forests, one of the Unesco world heritage sites. Royal black honey enriches with a myriad of nutrients that are amazingly good for the skin. How to Use: After cleansing, pour into palm and smooth over the entire face. Or use with a cotton pad to wipe face gently in outward motions. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• How does the honey have an impact on toning your face? 1 Answers
  • Does this work like a regular toner? 1 Answers
  • Does it leave any stickiness on your skin?1 Answers
Joseph M.
I got samples of this upon purchasing at the store.

I have oily skin and this felt like it dried it, too much.

It does smell like honey, it feels warm rather than fresh. So if that's what you're into, go for it!
Diana N.
Skinfood products are one of my faves because they are affordable, work great, and I love how they use real natural ingredients. Packaging of this bottle is super cute. I like the smell of honey, so didn't mind the smell. This product is not really for oily skin. Using this under my daily foundation, it made my face look more oily than usual at the end of my work day. Will probably not purchase this again. Just did not work for me.
Kelly C.
Love this. Smells good, is gentle, and hydrates the skin. Doesn’t do anything else except hydrate and balance. No brightening or anything noticeable, but good for everyday use.
Abigail W.
Orlando, FL
Was really interested by this product and matching the emulsion when I tried it. Seemed to be gentle on my sensitive skin and definitely hydrated the dry parts of my face. Probably won't by again however because it worked good but didn't wow me.
Lucia R.
This product right here is amazing. I didn't like the smell but the product itself is amazing, specially if you have dry skin or if you live in a non-humid country. I still have a bottle and I don't want to use it since I can't get it here in my country
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used during my time studying abroad in South Korea and it did wonders for my constantly dry skin. I used this day and night to help keep my skin hydrated. The bottle is also really cute, but because it was glass, it was too heavy for me to bring home. The main downside for me was the smell, but that's mainly because I am not a honey fan. If you have dry skin and love honey, though, this toner is for you!
Marissa E.
I loove this toner! Gets the last little bits after cleansing, and is super hydrating. My skin gets very dry during the winter, and this along with the emulsion keeps my skim nice and supple.
Samantha N.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the toner ! I've put this underneath my eyes and around my cheeks and my forehead and it's smooth smells so good and helps
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
I really enjoy this toner. It's a little on the thick side in terms of consistency, which I like. It is hydrating and does not dry out my skin or make it feel tight. I think it also helped keep some of my redness at bay.
Deja C.
It toned my face very well. I love this product. Not really affordable but I recommend it
Samantha P.
Does this work like a regular toner?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
How does the honey have an impact on toning your face?
Kirstin H.
Does it leave any stickiness on your skin?