BY SKINFOOD

Skin Food Royal Honey Hydro Essence is a hydrating treatment essence with Royal Black Honey and Royal Jelly extracts that replenish moisture and transform skin into a nice honey-glazed complexion. The hydrating jelly texture penetrates deep into the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Merchantville , Nj
Packaging: Comes in a classy glass bottle with a hygienic dropper that measures out the amount for you. The bottle itself sold it and made me want to buy it honestly.

Information: Recommended for dry, aging, and normal skin types. Contains 50% Black Bee Propolis Extract that acts as an anti-inflammatory while sealing in moisture in the skin. 20% Royal Jelly Extract stimulates collagen production, anti bacterial properties, as well as being jam packed with vitamins and minerals. 10% Royal Black Honey Extract contains aged honey which concentrates it in addition to binding moisture to the skin.

Effects & Impressions: I felt that incorporating it into my morning and night routine allowed me to no longer need to use my emulsion or sleeping pack as much in the winter, so far I’ve been using it for 2 weeks and have not needed either for hydrated, supple skin. I found that I only needed what the dropper dispensed which isn’t a lot. It really made my skin super hydrated for the majority of the day, and when I use it at night, my skin is still moisturized the next morning when I go to start my morning routine. I found that it plumped my skin and helped it from getting inflamed from my acne products. I love my Snail essence but I’m glad I made the switch to this one! Not sure what kind I’ll try next, but I may end up going back to this one…. I think its a good price for the amount you get and the amount you end up using, plus if your skin is not very dry you could skip the additional steps in your moisturizing routine, making it a good choice for those who want an easy routine or cannot afford multiple products.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is worth buying. You put one or two drops of this essence on after you use your daily toner and it will produce a nice hydration. Then apply your serums and mousterizer. This essence gives your face a boost of glows and hydration that will last for days.
Criselda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the honey line from skinfood! This essence is one of my favourites from ther skincare line. Love the smell and how if makes your skin feel soft and smooth
bela A.
Ryadih
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this one because it makes the skin shiny and glow I have now my second one and I'm so in love
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Would you reccomend this for slightly oily skin??