BY SKINFOOD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A toner featuring royal, aged honey that creates a foundation for soft, glowing skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Joohyun H.
New York
I use this before putting my moisturizer, and it provides a light layer of moisture in between my face washing and skincare step. It doesn't do anything noticeably different, but I like it for the pleasant scent and extra layer of mositure.
Jenny R.
Review for: Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Toner more...
If you want clean, soft, bright, and fresh skin, try this toner. It refreshes and restores my skin and is especially helpful after a long, hard day. The scent is relaxing and comforting. I will continue buying this Skinfood toner.
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated. I use multiple toners as I prepare for my day, and this is my favorite one to end on. It is soothing and smells so good. I love skinfood for how delicious it smells, but it isn't overwhelming or offensive. And its affordable. My husband and I both plan to repurchase when we run out.
Kristal C.
Bradley
Review for: Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Toner more...
My go to toner. The smell is amazing and it just works great for my combination oily skin. I get the moisture I want without feeling oily and feeling like it really helps even my skin texture and tone.
Annabel S.
I got lots of Skinfood products from my cousin who actually has an online store that sells the line in Asia. It is very inexpensive and i would say while it is not at all a luxury line, the product does the job ok. It has a hint of honey scent to it which I am not a huge a fan of. Other than that, it is a convenient toner as long aa you are not picky
Angely C.
169 NW 66 ST
I like this product since it's light and doesn't sit heavy of my face. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh.
Fulvia S.
Italy
I bought this toner from Sephora in a kit called "Royal honey special set". I did not like this toner at all. It is sticky and feel really chemical. I didn't notice any particular difference in my skin after using it. I don't recommend this Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Toner at all.
Lyn-Marie B.
Bridgetown
This product isn't the best toner but it is definitely far from the worst. I would say it is a good value product for the skin and a little too pricey but it did meet up to my expectations so I'm happy about that. I'd buy this product again just because it did a great job on my skin.
frainy m.
I like this productos because it keeps my face clean and protected beaides giving it shine is the best i do not change it for nothing
Ava B.
I love this product, it smells amazing and worked really well on my skin when it had become really dry. It feels so gentle too.

back