BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A honey rich cream formulated with royal jelly, propolis extract and protein to moisturize and soothe dry, rough skin. Free from talc, mineral oil and polyacrylamide Completed skin irritation tests How to use: After serum or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a pretty huge fan of night cream because I believe every time we go to bed are skin rejuvenated self and this is the best time to actually get it together. It's definitely met my expectations and I recommended others it is very useful and it is very gentle. it should be really good for sensitive skin. You wake up rejuvenated and revitalized
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! My skin just drinks it up! It's not too thick and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. I seriously love all of their products.
Fae L.
Singapore
This is really amazing!! I have already finished using one and it's Super good! It's light weight and Not too oily!! It's gives me a brighter complexion and it's smells Super good!! I have really bad pimples but it doesn't clog the pores at all!! I definitely recommend this to everyone who is searching for a good moisturiser and has a Budget! It's quite affordable!