Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream uploaded by Lillian P.

BY SKINFOOD

A luxurious eye cream featuring rich, aged honey that firms the delicate eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia T.
Natick, MA
I really enjoy this eye cream especially for the price. It is super lightweight and makes my eyes look moisturized. I also like that it does not make my makeup look weird and the light smell is really nice.
Andrea S.
I wanted to love this so much, the ingredients are good and the prices is great however this just does nothing for me. After months of use I don’t see any difference in hydration or fine lines, in fact I think my under eyes maybe less hydrated than before I started that. Will not purchase again.
Carmen M.
Santa Rosa
I’m still in the process of using this product, but I’ve noticed that the area under my eyes is relatively smooth looking and definitely more hydrated. I got this at Marshall’s for $7 so I wasn’t expecting much.
Katie B.
Bradley, ME
I was really skeptical of this at first, but I decided it was worth a try. Even in a season of life where stress and work demands were allowing me only a few hours of sleep a night, I still saw a difference in the firmness and brightness under my eyes when using this.
Mina S.
Frisco, TX
I do not have that much eye wrinkles because I am pretty young, but I wanted to use this product to slow the aging of my skin. I do think this product is very moisturizing, and the thick texture absorbs into my skin very well. However, I do not think I see a huge difference, so I would not buy this product again.
지원 안.
i use this as a moisturizer for my entirr face and the next day i can see major improvements in my skin it looks much plumper and fresher. its supposed to be a an  eye cream so doesnt have the most product but i think its worth thr monry brcause of the results
Abigail T.
This product is decent for the price. I have used several higher end eye creams and this one is great for a low end product. I did not notice much of a difference in wrinkles or fine lines, but I did notice a difference in the texture and dryness of my under eye area! Good product!
Lillian P.
Wichita, KS
I like that this eye cream is in a tube. The eye cream is moisturizing but I haven't seen results helping my fine lines.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
My skin isn't generally dry and I'm pretty young so I've usually just forgone eye cream because of the high price, but I noticed some flaking in the area around my eyes recently, so I decided to pick up this one, and I've felt a noticeable difference in how soft the skin around my eyes feels. I don't know if it's the best eye cream, but for the low maintenance i need, it does the job.
Pauchiii M.
What I really love with skin food product is that their products are gentle on skin. Our skin basically absorb what ever we put on them so I would really recommend this product especially our skin around the eyes are really sensitive.