BY SKINFOOD

A luxurious eye cream featuring rich, aged honey that firms the delicate eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
지원 안.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this as a moisturizer for my entirr face and the next day i can see major improvements in my skin it looks much plumper and fresher. its supposed to be a an  eye cream so doesnt have the most product but i think its worth thr monry brcause of the results
Mina S.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have that much eye wrinkles because I am pretty young, but I wanted to use this product to slow the aging of my skin. I do think this product is very moisturizing, and the thick texture absorbs into my skin very well. However, I do not think I see a huge difference, so I would not buy this product again.
Abigail T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is decent for the price. I have used several higher end eye creams and this one is great for a low end product. I did not notice much of a difference in wrinkles or fine lines, but I did notice a difference in the texture and dryness of my under eye area! Good product!
Pauchiii M.
What I really love with skin food product is that their products are gentle on skin. Our skin basically absorb what ever we put on them so I would really recommend this product especially our skin around the eyes are really sensitive.