Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Emulsion Lotion

by SKINFOOD

A luxurious, royal honey emulsion that hydrates skin for a soft, radiant complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Emulsion Lotion!
Jersey City, NJ
Skinfood royal honey essential emulsion is thick and hydrating. It has a typical smell that I am not a fan of. It wears off in a few minutes so I guess, it’s okay. I like the emulsion itself but the bottle it comes in does not have a pump and it’s hard to dispense the emulsion from a regular bottle with a cap for it is a thick formulation. Apart from the dispensing, I don’t have complaints.
3814 n 15th ave #6 Phoenix az
Absolutely obsessed with this entire line. Its heavier and recommend for winter. Deff to heavy for summer. But i love this stuff. Smells grrat. My skin looks and feels good.
Holmes Beach, FL
This is a thick, nicely hydrating moisturizer that smells sweet and delicious, and is full of antibacterial and antioxidant ingredients helpful for acne and soothing problematic skin, though I haven't noticed any particular advantages from other creams I use. My real issue stands with the packaging, which works for a liquidy water like toner, but not at all for a thick cream. Even after removing part of the lid, I still have to shake the moisturizer like it's a ketchup bottle, and so I always end up frustrated with too much or too little moisturizer in my hand. If the formula was revolutionary, the annoying packaging may be worth putting up with, but as it stands, the cute aesthetic doesn't win out over practicality.
Love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is a little bit heavier than other emulsions, so this is my go to in the winter time when my face is drier and needs something a little heavier.
El monte, CA
Really love this lotion type moisturizer. It’s my first time buying this and I’m happy with the purchase. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t at all irritate my skin or contribute to my breakout. I would definitely say this is worth the buy. I only docked a point because I do struggle to get product out the bottle it doesn’t squeeze and I’m not sure how I’m supposed to tap the bottle to get it out without struggling. I even put it on my 6 year old niece for her sensitive dry skin to add a little moisture. She doesn’t like lotions but she doesn’t complain about his one.
Ok this product made my face feel brand new...I woke up the next morning after using this late the night before and I just felt lije my face could breath...
This was really nice, I got a sample in one of my birch Box subscription boxes. I thought it was very effective and left my skin feeling really nice and soft, not greasy at all - which surprised me.  I couldn't buy the full size version as it is a bit expensive, but it was really nice to try something like this.
Manchester
For an emulsion, the texture of this product is unbelievable. It leaves skin super soft and supple with a little bit of product going a long way.  The scent is beautiful too! This had become a staple in my skin care regimen!

Looking for your answer?