BY SKINFOOD

A luxurious, royal honey emulsion that hydrates skin for a soft, radiant complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxanne F.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love this lotion type moisturizer. It’s my first time buying this and I’m happy with the purchase. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t at all irritate my skin or contribute to my breakout. I would definitely say this is worth the buy. I only docked a point because I do struggle to get product out the bottle it doesn’t squeeze and I’m not sure how I’m supposed to tap the bottle to get it out without struggling. I even put it on my 6 year old niece for her sensitive dry skin to add a little moisture. She doesn’t like lotions but she doesn’t complain about his one.
Kate K.
This was really nice, I got a sample in one of my birch Box subscription boxes. I thought it was very effective and left my skin feeling really nice and soft, not greasy at all - which surprised me.  I couldn't buy the full size version as it is a bit expensive, but it was really nice to try something like this.
Marylou C.
Ok this product made my face feel brand new...I woke up the next morning after using this late the night before and I just felt lije my face could breath...
Jena W.
Love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is a little bit heavier than other emulsions, so this is my go to in the winter time when my face is drier and needs something a little heavier.
Abbie J.
Manchester
For an emulsion, the texture of this product is unbelievable. It leaves skin super soft and supple with a little bit of product going a long way.  The scent is beautiful too! This had become a staple in my skin care regimen!