Skinfood - Royal Honey Emulsion 150ml uploaded by Martina P.

BY SKINFOOD

Moisturizing and nourishing emulsion treats skin to the intensely conditioning duo of royal black honey and royal jelly extracts. Natural ingredients steep skin in a myriad of nutrients that not only boost skin resilience, but also keeps complexion moist and glowing. To use, after cleansing and toning, smooth on an adequate amount of emulsion all over face and neck. Follow with cream or lotion only if needed. A treatment emulsion with royal black honey and royal jelly extracts that moisturizes. Also transforms skin into a nice honey-glazed complexion. Royal black honey is natural raw black honey from South Asian forests. One of the Unesco world heritage sites. Royal black honey enriches with a myriad of nutrients that are amazingly good for the skin. How to Use: After toner or essence application, pour into palm and smooth over the entire face. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• Is this good for winter months when your skin is extra dry? 1 Answers
Ashley c.
Raleigh, NC
The bottle is actually bigger than I expected, which is nice because you get your moneys worth. The consistency is like a very light lotion and it absorbs into the skin completely. It can be a tiny bit sticky while it's drying but goes away once it absorbs. I noticed it left my skin soft. It has a slight honey smell but I love the smell of honey and wish it smelled like it even more. My only gripe with it is that it is very difficult to get out of the bottle! I try to shake it out and it gets all over the place when it does come out
Sean O.
United Kingdom
I love love loved this product, I'm on my third bottle! This is a super moisturizing and hydrating toner, I'd suggest this (and the rest of the line infact!) to anyone with dry skin, it's a super nice moisturizing line! This toner has a slight but pleasing honey scent that doesn't linger once absorbed! This line has actually been repackaged so just a pre warning for anyone wondering why the bottles look so different!
Yelena T.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this it gives a nice glow and very moisturizing also its natural. Personlly this is like when of the best items I own for skin care. And the company is very trustworthy. Lastly It spells really good.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a set of the royal honey brand and I'm in love with it. I like how this product keeps my skin very hydrated cause I usually have dry skin.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders on dry skin. This moisturizer is great for winter months. My skin was much better hydrated after using this.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really keeps my face glowing! Love the light sweet scent too! I found it on sale for $16 too
Lucia R.
I LOVED this product! I don't have it anymore and I can't get it here in my country. Works great in normal skin and it's not too expensive (besides, the bottle it's quite big). If you can get this, get the cream too! It's amazing.

The only downside is the smell, but it doesn't last too long.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Royal Honey Emulsion is a super hydrating toner that works well on dry or distressed skin. The honey ingredient in it is moisturizing and soothing. A great addition to your pre-moisturizing routine. Super affordable at under $20 and you can pick one up at Skinfood stores and amazon.
Erlisa F.
I am new here in this country and so rare for
me to find something that suites my skin type until i found this and yeah! Everything change!! it moisturizes more in my skin , making it soft and glowy :)
Martina P.
Santa Giustina - Belluno
My first order of Korean cosmetics. I took the sample size.
It arrived today and I'm curious to try it.
Jill E.
Is this good for winter months when your skin is extra dry?