BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood

Preksha W.
Fremont,CA
Rose water is a natural makeup remover and softener and the  has met my expectations as it not only removes all traces of makeup it leaves the skin soft and fresh after use,  It was effective for the most part but the rose scent had a funky tinge to it, but on the contrary it isn't noticeable after a few minutes. The packaging was also absolutely adorable for those of you who enjoy displaying your products in your room/ bathroom.
Ashley M.
I have used alot off make-up removers and I find that most leave my skin feeling oily and sometimes don't really get the job done, but this one did really good, I didn't have some mascara fallout but I just expect that anyway when wearing water proof mascara. It's scent was mild sort of a refreshing smell and not too overwhelming. Over all I will buy again.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
This is my first time trying it and it's not that bad like it's so different for other make up removers I've tired but it does do the work. The scent is very light which I'm fine with I don't like my make up removers to have any scent so that was a good for me. I think it's a really good make up remover if you like the scent of roses that much.
Macy D.
West Point, MS
I have the worst skin sensitivity in the world..so when it comes to removing my make-up it's a pain, but when I found Skinfoods Make-up Remover I was thrilled! It was soft and the Rose smell was just fabulous. Don't question the simple shape and look of the product it is something you have to have buy if you have horribly sensitive skin like me.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I chose to buy this product because one of my girlfriends recommenced it. I'm a first time buyer, but will definitely buy again. It's easy on the skin, and removes any bit of makeup I have on my face. You can purchase this product off Amazon for under $10.00!! Once you apply it to your face you get a smell of fresh roses that is absolutely lovely.
Grace O.
Ridgewood
Out of many makeup removers I have tried this remover absolutely satisfied me. I was a first time user however was looking for a fluid and watery substance to remove my makeup, removing it was easy and not harsh on the eyes. The price is definitely manageable and would recommend to anyone who enjoys refreshing end result.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
First off the smell is absolutely AMAZING. The rose smell is not to overbearing or to faint, the smell so relaxing. And when I talk off my makeup it doesn't leave my skin red or irritated, and this is coming from someone who has sensitive skin. It also doesn't sting the eyes when I'm taking off my eyemakeup.
Carol V.
Perris, CA
This makeup remover works wonders! It gets make up off really easy and almost 100 percent on the first wipe! I did not think it would work so well at first but I was blown away! It is super gental and does not leave your facr oily  and gross wnre you want to wash your face again!
Melissa S.
Crockett
Most makeup removers don't actually remove ALL of your makeup so you end up scrubbing and scrubbing till your face is red but with this it completely wipes away everything and leaves your face as clean as ever and doesn't give you that tight dry feeling afterwards !
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I love this! I adore anything with a mellow rose scent and this has it! The texture is nice and it doesn't irritate my eyes - and it works very well at makeup removal. I also think the packaging is pretty; very old fashioned looking, which I like.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Does this remove makeup well?