BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood

Buy on YesStyl...
Grace C.
When going out of my way to buy an actual make up remover, instead of just cleansing my face at night, I expect it to actually "remove make up". No matter how much I wanted to love this product, it did not do a good job at removing my make up and it also didn't even budge my "waterproof" eye liner. I did the "keep make up remover on a cotton pad and let it soak into my skin" routine, but once I wiped, it was not as satisfying as I wanted it to be. The one definite upside, was the beautifully fragrant rose scent. If the formula changed to take off more make up, while staying just as gentle on the skin, this would be an amazing product.
Preksha W.
Fremont,CA
Rose water is a natural makeup remover and softener and the  has met my expectations as it not only removes all traces of makeup it leaves the skin soft and fresh after use,  It was effective for the most part but the rose scent had a funky tinge to it, but on the contrary it isn't noticeable after a few minutes. The packaging was also absolutely adorable for those of you who enjoy displaying your products in your room/ bathroom.
Ashley M.
I have used alot off make-up removers and I find that most leave my skin feeling oily and sometimes don't really get the job done, but this one did really good, I didn't have some mascara fallout but I just expect that anyway when wearing water proof mascara. It's scent was mild sort of a refreshing smell and not too overwhelming. Over all I will buy again.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
This is my first time trying it and it's not that bad like it's so different for other make up removers I've tired but it does do the work. The scent is very light which I'm fine with I don't like my make up removers to have any scent so that was a good for me. I think it's a really good make up remover if you like the scent of roses that much.
Macy D.
West Point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the worst skin sensitivity in the world..so when it comes to removing my make-up it's a pain, but when I found Skinfoods Make-up Remover I was thrilled! It was soft and the Rose smell was just fabulous. Don't question the simple shape and look of the product it is something you have to have buy if you have horribly sensitive skin like me.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose to buy this product because one of my girlfriends recommenced it. I'm a first time buyer, but will definitely buy again. It's easy on the skin, and removes any bit of makeup I have on my face. You can purchase this product off Amazon for under $10.00!! Once you apply it to your face you get a smell of fresh roses that is absolutely lovely.
Grace O.
Ridgewood
Out of many makeup removers I have tried this remover absolutely satisfied me. I was a first time user however was looking for a fluid and watery substance to remove my makeup, removing it was easy and not harsh on the eyes. The price is definitely manageable and would recommend to anyone who enjoys refreshing end result.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off the smell is absolutely AMAZING. The rose smell is not to overbearing or to faint, the smell so relaxing. And when I talk off my makeup it doesn't leave my skin red or irritated, and this is coming from someone who has sensitive skin. It also doesn't sting the eyes when I'm taking off my eyemakeup.
Audrey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was very good. Although it did burn when I used it. I would say it has good value it takes off you makeup really nice. I have used this product 1. It was a little harsh but everything else was absolutely amazing. I would recommend getting this if u need nice good remover
Carol V.
Perris, CA
This makeup remover works wonders! It gets make up off really easy and almost 100 percent on the first wipe! I did not think it would work so well at first but I was blown away! It is super gental and does not leave your facr oily  and gross wnre you want to wash your face again!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Does this remove makeup well?