Vanna R.
Vanna R.
What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive those benefits? Any cons?
Rana J.
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 3 months ago
I actually love this product! I use it once a week and every time I do, I notice a huge difference in the quality of my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and honestly, it glows a little. I agree with the other poster, the smell is not too great, but I typically use this in the shower so I have a bunch of other scents going on around me. I also don't think you need to have it sit on your face for 20 minutes. I see good enough results just massaging it around for five or so in the show and then washing it off.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
1 year, 4 months ago
This product is supposed to brighten your skin by exfoliating your dead skin cells. It also has nutrients to help hydrate your skin altogether. If you gently rub the product on your skin for about a minute or two and then let it sit in your skin for about 20-30 minutes before you wash off, you will get smoothr and softer skin. The only con is the smell. I am not a fan of the smell, especially when you try to wash it off and it somehow got into your nose. It's not a strong smell, but it's a smell I don't prefer.
Tina L.
Tina L.
1 year, 6 months ago
I think it does make your face more radiant, but I am not a fan of wash off masks and I would go for sheet masks honestly. It can mold.