Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g

by SKINFOOD

A best seller, Rice Mask Wash Off is a creamy and luxurious face mask that lifts off excess oil and dirt from the skin s surface to keep the complexion clear and soft. Rice grains, vitamins, minerals and gamma oryzanol moisturize and whiten skin for a fairer look. Apply on cleansed face with a gentle massaging motion, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Mask with nutritious rice extracts for soft skin texture. An exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol which moisturizes and whitens skin. How to Use: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10~15 minutes. Pack Size - 100g

Where is the best place to buy this, not on Amazon? Preferably someplace with free shipping?
Is this product worth the hype I’m seeing on Pinterest?
Is this a good mask for oily skin?
Start your review of Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g!
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I don't know if this really does anything for my skin in terms of brightening, but it smells nice and looks like it removes dead skin cells as I use it!
Erica L.
Vancouver, WA
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by Erica L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this because I wanted some physical exfoliation in my routine that was gentle enough to not aggravate my skin (I started Differin recently and my oily skin is more combo oily/sensitive now). It smells like light floral, pleasant enough but I guess I had hoped for a rice pudding smell. I wish I liked the smell more because it is right in your face for 10-15 minutes. I like the consistency a lot! It was harder to wash off with just my hands and warm water than I expected, so have a soft cloth handy. My cheeks are baby soft the next day, no irritation or breakouts, and the areas where I felt I really needed the exfoliation do feel a bit better (I might massage more next time on my T-zone where I'm not sensitive). Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g
Agustina G.
Laurel, MD
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by Agustina G.
Ok vamos a hablar de esta máscara súper suave de exfoliación. Me gusta , tiene ingredientes energizantes y nutritivos, contiene agua de arroz. Es muy suave a la hora de exfoliar, hay que aplicarla en rostro seco 10/15 minutos , su aroma es muy sutil. No me desagrada pero prefiero algo un poco más potente para ese paso. Esta iría perfecto para pieles sensibles. Es made in Korea , lo cual es bueno , ya que están arrasando en productos de skincare.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by elvia P.
[product:skinfood---rice-mask-wash-off-100g] ok this one i also love too! It doesn't quite smell like rice but the texture of it is just the same as a rice pudding 😋. It contains rice bran water that has your skin looking brighter and plumped. It feels great on my skin more of a refresh. I love this brand so much
HANNATU I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by HANNATU I.
I got this not because I wanted it or needed it. I just needed to fill up my cart on Soko glam. I’m quite impressed not all the way tho. The texture is grainy but soft like tapioca. It exfoliates gently and is not abrasive. I just don’t like the how it leaves my face feeling after I wash it off as if there’s still some product left.
Jasmine D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Rice is one of my favorite skincare ingredients because it does wonders for my skin. Since I also have dry skin, I expected great things from this Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g in hopes it would be a gentle physical exfoliater. Unfortunately, I didn't care much for this product at all. It has a light rice-esque skincare scent and feels super gentle on the skin. The texture of the rice particles remind me of tiny tapioca pearls. It didn't exfoliate my face at all, but it's marketed as a wash off mask and not an exfoliant so I can't be too picky on that. My face didn't feel particularly any softer or cleaner after using and looked the same even after several uses. I'd pass on this product and try one of Skinfood's other masks instead which are great, such as the SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off!
Yesung S.
Worcester, MA
I read a ton of reviews saying this was their holy grail product and decided to buy it off of Amazon. I didn't expect to receive so much product, so that was definitely a plus. As for the product itself I didn't really think it brightened my skin much (and I've been using it about 2 times a week for the past month) Not sure if it's because other people say they've put it on for 25-30 minute and at most I'll do 10-15 (I'm not trying to stay in the shower forever) but otherwise it's gently and I think it works well as a regular cleanser, but nothing crazy special.
Lily H.
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by Lily H.
I'm usually not a huge fan of wash off masks but this has to be the best one I've tried! It has very fine and soft exfoliants that are gentle yet effective so I really recommend it for sensitive skins. It also smells really great! I can't really figure out the exact scent since it doesn't smell like rice but it's really pleasant. It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and quite hydrated so great for dry skin. I switch every week between this and a sheet mask.
Tiffany F.
Pasadena, MD
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g uploaded by Tiffany F.
Moisturizing, easy to put on & take off. Leaves my skin soft. Only 4 stars because although the fragrance is subtle, I could do without it altogether. Additionally, other products are just as moisturizing, didn’t find this to be particularly special.
Sarah  B.
This is a gentle exfoliating mask. It’s creamy and feels like rice pudding when you apply it, then you rub it in with your fingers to exfoliate. The directions say to rub foot up to 15 minutes, but I normally stop after 5 and still see a big difference. My face always looks so radiant after using this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...