BY SKINFOOD

A best seller, Rice Mask Wash Off is a creamy and luxurious face mask that lifts off excess oil and dirt from the skin s surface to keep the complexion clear and soft. Rice grains, vitamins, minerals and gamma oryzanol moisturize and whiten skin for a fairer look. Apply on cleansed face with a gentle massaging motion, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Mask with nutritious rice extracts for soft skin texture. An exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol which moisturizes and whitens skin. How to Use: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10~15 minutes. Pack Size - 100g see more...

• How does the rice mask leave your skin feeling?3 Answers
  • My skin is fairly oily, mainly around the nose area. Did you see ...5 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I'm really enjoying this product the only thing I don't like is the size. The packaging makes it look like a lot but it's not even a descent amount for the price. The mask itself feels good moisturizing the rice is not abrasive at all. Feels like a lotion brightens my skin takes away that dull look almost immediately. Great product just want more of it.
Elizabeth H.
This is a gentle exfoliating mask that leaves my skin feeling super smooth and radiant. It is so gentle that I have used this every night and experienced no problems. It does not strip my skin of its natural oils! The only thing I have to complain about is its scent. I'm not too sure what it is--probably a little floral-y? It's not bothersome since it's very mild; just a personal preference since I don't really enjoy scented things often.
Khou Y.
De Pere
I got this facial mask as a gift over the holiday and upon opening the product, it looks like an oatmeal texture. Massage it in onto my face after my usual cleanser and left it on for 10 mins. Warm wash up after leaving my skin soft and brightening. I’ve use it twice this week and I’m loving it so far!

Pros: lightweight
Non-greasy
Softens and brightens skin (exactly as Skinfood claims)
Best on sensitive skin
Smells great -no strong or sweet smell
It’s affordable at Ulta for $10!

Con: can’t complain!

I would def. recommend this product for those who are looking for a sensitive facial mask that soothes, soften and brightens your face.
Abigail G.
I love this mask it’s a nice relaxing step in my biweekly skin care routine, the small bits of rice are a good very gentle exfoliant/stimulant which I like since I tend to use more natural aha based exfoliant I like my physical exfoliant to be much more gentle. Love this mask it’s nice and hydrating highly recommend.
Monica P.
Honestly this best thing I came across at the skin aisle at ulta. Literally good for my sensitive skin it doesn’t burn , light weight, actual food base, smells good nothing too strong. Leaves your face smooth. Soooo gooood.
Chloe S.
Portland
Moisturizing, brightening, and a very gentle physical exfoliant. The tiny rice pieces will give you much less physical exfoliation than skinfood’s black sugar scrub for example, but gentle exfoliation is important, too!
Nitachalee I.
I want to give this 5 stars but the amount of product you get isn't a lot which is my only complaint. Besides this, I absolutely LOVE this mask. I use it 2 times a week and it leaves my skin so smooth and fresh looking. It smells good as well and the rice grains are the perfect exfoliate. I fly through these. Highly recommend this product.
Anoosha K.
I LOVE this mask!! First it makes my face super super soft and healthy afterwards. I do this mask after days of putting on acne medication which dries out my skin so fast. 1 day of this mask and my face already feels 10 times better. Easy to apply and remove and will last you a long time!
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
I use this on my face and it does wonders! It’s helping my acne scars fade away! I had issues with my acne since I was a sophomore in high school and now as a freshman in college, my skin is getting clear within the first three months of switching to Korean products! 10/10 would recommend
Amy N.
glenside
I used this mask weekly and i bought it from amazon. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it and i’d recommend to use it only weekly since it could dry your skin out. I wish it came with a little spatula though since i didn’t like digging my fingers into the product.
Lena Z.
My skin is fairly oily, mainly around the nose area. Did you see any changes in oil production and pore size ?
Vanna R.
What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive those benefits? Any cons?
Erika C.
Do you have to refrigerate this mask?
Erika C.
How does the rice mask leave your skin feeling?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !