BY SKINFOOD

A best seller, Rice Mask Wash Off is a creamy and luxurious face mask that lifts off excess oil and dirt from the skin s surface to keep the complexion clear and soft. Rice grains, vitamins, minerals and gamma oryzanol moisturize and whiten skin for a fairer look. Apply on cleansed face with a gentle massaging motion, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Mask with nutritious rice extracts for soft skin texture. An exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol which moisturizes and whitens skin. How to Use: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10~15 minutes. Pack Size - 100g see more...

bryony r.
this is a must have for me. rice has many properties that are good for the skin. the mask has brightened up my skin. since it has rice particles too, its a nice gentle exfoliater. it works best when massaged into the skin for 10-15 minutes but it still works if left on in skin for 10 minutes then massaging while youre washing it off.
Khou Y.
De Pere
I got this facial mask as a gift over the holiday and upon opening the product, it looks like an oatmeal texture. Massage it in onto my face after my usual cleanser and left it on for 10 mins. Warm wash up after leaving my skin soft and brightening. I’ve use it twice this week and I’m loving it so far!

Pros: lightweight
Non-greasy
Softens and brightens skin (exactly as Skinfood claims)
Best on sensitive skin
Smells great -no strong or sweet smell
It’s affordable at Ulta for $10!

Con: can’t complain!

I would def. recommend this product for those who are looking for a sensitive facial mask that soothes, soften and brightens your face.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I'm really enjoying this product the only thing I don't like is the size. The packaging makes it look like a lot but it's not even a descent amount for the price. The mask itself feels good moisturizing the rice is not abrasive at all. Feels like a lotion brightens my skin takes away that dull look almost immediately. Great product just want more of it.
Zion n.
I didn't love this as much as I thought i would. I thought it was made from rice but little did I know how it just has rice water in it and then beads are hurt like some sort of plastic material. So it does work and it does what it says it supposed to do but I was just a little let down by what I thought the ingredients were. Also you're supposed to mark massages in for like 20 minutes straight and my arms hurt after like five minutes
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
My favorite face mask of all time. It's rice based and rice is supposed to brighten up your complexion. I use this twice-three times a week and I see my face brighter and alive after using this product. It hydrates my face as well as brighten. It's good for all types of skin.
It's also super affordable so you don't have to break your bank.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
I love this mask it’s a nice relaxing step in my biweekly skin care routine, the small bits of rice are a good very gentle exfoliant/stimulant which I like since I tend to use more natural aha based exfoliant I like my physical exfoliant to be much more gentle. Love this mask it’s nice and hydrating highly recommend.
C.c. K.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the exfoliation and moisturization this provides, but I feel like it's kind of between both. If I need something very hydrating or need a good exfoliation I don't reach for this. The smell is nice and it's easy to apply and rinse off (although the beads can be a pain if they get into your hairline).
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
I use this on my face and it does wonders! It’s helping my acne scars fade away! I had issues with my acne since I was a sophomore in high school and now as a freshman in college, my skin is getting clear within the first three months of switching to Korean products! 10/10 would recommend
Monica P.
Honestly this best thing I came across at the skin aisle at ulta. Literally good for my sensitive skin it doesn’t burn , light weight, actual food base, smells good nothing too strong. Leaves your face smooth. Soooo gooood.
Cassie D.
Minneapolis
I'm not sure that this mask was useful to me. The texture was odd, which actually wasn't the reason I disliked it; it was almost like congee. The smell was very strong and not pleasant to me, and it didn't give me any noticable positive effects. I would not repurchase.
Lena Z.
My skin is fairly oily, mainly around the nose area. Did you see any changes in oil production and pore size ?
Erika C.
How does the rice mask leave your skin feeling?
Vanna R.
What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive those benefits? Any cons?
Erika C.
Do you have to refrigerate this mask?
Amy R.
Is this a good mask for oily skin?