BY SKINFOOD

A best seller, Rice Mask Wash Off is a creamy and luxurious face mask that lifts off excess oil and dirt from the skin s surface to keep the complexion clear and soft. Rice grains, vitamins, minerals and gamma oryzanol moisturize and whiten skin for a fairer look. Apply on cleansed face with a gentle massaging motion, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Mask with nutritious rice extracts for soft skin texture. An exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol which moisturizes and whitens skin. How to Use: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10~15 minutes. Pack Size - 100g see more...

• How does the rice mask leave your skin feeling?3 Answers
  • My skin is fairly oily, mainly around the nose area. Did you see ...5 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Gaylen C.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about three months ago at Ulta on a whim because it was on sale and I was definitely not disappointed. I absolutely love the black sugar strawberry one, so I decided to try this one as well. It doesn't smell quite as yummy as the strawberry one but it works just as well. This one is a much gentler exfoliant than the black sugar masks. It also has more hydration and is better used as a mask that you leave on for 10-20 minutes. I also recommend working it into the skin as you leave it on for even more hydration.

It's also relatively inexpensive for the quality and how much of it you really need. It doesn't take very much to cover my whole face so it should last you a fairly long time. I switch between this one and a few other masks so it really takes me a decently long time to use up a mask. These do also have an expiration date on them just because they're made with natural ingredients but I'd say that the benefits are definitely worth the shorter shelf life.

Plus, you can probably find them on sale at Ulta anyway.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really isn’t like any other mask I’m used to. I’ve been fully converted to sheet masks but I LOVE how this one makes my skin feels. My skin is so soft after I use this and this mask feels so gentle on my skin. It has the texture like tapioca pudding and dries almost transparent. It washes off fairly easy but sometimes I still find little rice bits left behind so I like to wash off in the shower to thoroughly get it all off.
Jessyka V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, when trying to use this mask by the directions provided, it’s pretty time consuming and tricky. It requires you to sit and massage the mask into your skin for 15-20 minutes, which for some may be an inconvenience, especially if you’re used to a clay or sheet mask where you can just apply and go about your day before washing it off/removing it. I would say it has a nice, gentle level of exfoliation, the bits in the mask are softer than any other physical exfoliant I’ve tried. And it leaves my skin feeling warm and fresh, mainly because I sit there massaging it into my face for 15 minutes. You do have to use quite a bit to make sure there’s enough product to keep moving around on your face before drying up, as you do apply this to a dry face.
Tina S.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered Skin Food via my September '17 Ipsy Glam Bag with the black sugar scrub wash off mask, which I promptly fell in love with. I then went to purchase a few more of their wash off exfoliating masks, this being one of them. This mask is a bit gentler than the black sugar one and has a clean scent to it, not unlike Avon's Skin So Soft original scent. It does not seem to exfoliate quite as well as the black sugar, but it did leave my face feeling incredibly soft. It's very easy to rinse of and doesn't leave any "goopy" residue. NOTE: The instructions say not to leave this mask on for more than 10-15 minutes. IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR SKIN IF YOU LEAVE IT IN FOR TOO LONG!
Najah M.
Houston
I bought this product on a whim at Ulta Beauty, and this was money well spent! My skin is oily, sensitive, acne-prone, and combination so finding products that work well in all those categories is hard. Luckily, I found this and my skin loves it! The mask has rice water mixed in so it's very soothing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth like a baby's bottom. It also brightens the skin, so really good for those who suffer from hyperpigmentation like I do.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ Love I️t, smells so fresh and clean. Not irritating to the skin, cooling effect, and makes skin so soft. Very inexpensive product that I️ got from Ulta. If you can find I️t please give it a try. It’s seems to be good for all skin types even sensitive skin.
Ash C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay okay okay.. so I'd been wanting this for awhile and with it's good reviews I knew I had to get it! Ive had it for about a month now and I feel
Like it really has made a difference in my skin! Immediately I noticed after using it my skin feels
Softer and looks even brighter helping my dull uneven skin tone:( so
Far it's lasted me
Away and since it's so
Good I'm definitely be rebuying! Would
definitely recommend!
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a long time favorite. It works really well as a gentle exfoliator revealing a brightened, soft skin. When I have time during the weekend, I will pamper myself with this gentle scrub for a quick boost of moisture leaving my legs and body so smooth, soft and moisturized. Since it's very affordable, I don't mind running out of it so quickly
Nitachalee I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to give this 5 stars but the amount of product you get isn't a lot which is my only complaint. Besides this, I absolutely LOVE this mask. I use it 2 times a week and it leaves my skin so smooth and fresh looking. It smells good as well and the rice grains are the perfect exfoliate. I fly through these. Highly recommend this product.
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a cheap mask ($10 at Ulta), this is a great find! I think this is perfect for winter when skin gets a bit drier or when your skin just needs to be soothed + moisturized. Doesn't have a strong smell or miraculous change but is worth it. I think it feels great when removed and does what you pay for!
Lena Z.
My skin is fairly oily, mainly around the nose area. Did you see any changes in oil production and pore size ?
Erika C.
How does the rice mask leave your skin feeling?
Erika C.
Do you have to refrigerate this mask?
Vanna R.
What are the benefits of this product and how well do you receive those benefits? Any cons?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !