BY SKINFOOD

Rice Daily Brightening Cleansing Tissue

A cleansing tissue containing rice bran water that removes makeup while leaving skin bright and refreshed.

Size: 380ml (80 wipes)

RICE
You could wash your face with a homebrew of rice water, or save the time and effort with SKINFOOD’s Rice Brightening Cleansing Line. Perfect for people with normal to dry skin, or those looking to brighten dull, rough, lackluster skin.

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Oryza Satvia (Rice) Bran Water, Oryza Satvia (Rice) Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Extract), Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Directions

Lift the sticker and take out a tissue. Gently wipe off makeup and impurities from face. When cleansing around the eyes, close your eyes and gently wipe, keeping the product out of your eyes. After use, close the cover to prevent the contents from drying out.

Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
I have extremely sensitive skin and after using certain makeup wipes my skin will turn red and raw. I’ve been using these pretty regularly for the past several months with no skin issues at all! It has a very light scent and it removes makeup easily and effectively. These aren’t very expensive considering just how many wipes you get in a bag. Definitely one of my favorites!
Maia🌸 H.
Boise, ID
after a long day of work these wipes are super nice to take my makeup off. i have sensitive skin and these were perfect! they are very gentle on the skin and don’t have a harsh smell like some of the brands i have bought in the past. and the best part the package has 80 wipes in it. i’m currently on my second package and will continue to purchase them
Arlene B.
New Orleans
I have a love/hate relationship with these wipes. First, the price is right for the amount of wipes you get. The wipes are soft and they stay moist. They take your makeup off very well. Downside is that the liquid sets my eczema off on my face and they dry my skin out. I wish they would do that because these would have been my favorite wipes.
Casey C.
Ava
Ride or die for me!! I use this every night to take off my makeup! I love it because even on nights when I don’t have the energy to wash my face, i feel confident enough that this takes off my makeup enough for me to go to sleep. It definitely helped brighten my skin too. Love this stuff!!!
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Omg my favorite. It sucks ulta is always sold out. In person and online. But these are the best. This whole brand has done wonders for my skin. I love the smells and they really remove makeup. They are the absolute best for me.
Estella H.
These are one of my favorite wipes.
They’re the perfect saturation level, not too wet not too dry.
They smell really clean and fresh.
There’s 80 in the bag and they’re super affordable.
They’re big enough that I only need one and I’ve never had one too on me.
Have repurchased these multiple times and will continue to do so.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
These are gentle on the eyes and face and have a very mild scent. The material is durable and doesn’t rip or peel. Definitely recommend!
Skylar V.
These are the BEST wipes ever. Perfect amount of wetness, does not burn, and you get a ton of wipes for the money.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Loved this product! typically, with any wipe, I feel as though makeup is still on my face. However, with this product, my face felt clean and you couldn't see any mascara or other makeup either. Was definitely a good buy and would purchase again.
Noona S.
Duluth
These are incredibly handy, and a great value because the pack is massive yet the price is relatively low. Are they brightening? Dunno. But they do remove my makeup (including stubborn Liquid Catsuit) without leaving my face feeling stripped.