SKINFOOD

Skinfood, Rice Brightening...
51 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have very dry, sensitive skin so I'm often wary of new cleansers. While I do agree with other reviews that my face feels a little stripped after using, its nothing a hit of moisturizer wont fix, which is a step I'd be doing anyway. This cleanser makes my face so soft and my skin tone even out nicely, just as well as some much more expensive brands I've tried. I'll definitely be keeping this on hand.
5 / 5
It does its job perfectly there’s nothing more to say than that it’s really good. It leaves your skin feel very squeaky clean and does in fact brighten your skin where it needs to be brightened for example under eyes or mouth area personally for me to make it look more lively and flawless
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This product has a lot of good ingredients for normal healthy skin only. Too many harmful things for sensitive/ oily skin (Fragrance, 4 kinds of acid, high pH level). It will leave red irritation, harsh on sensitive skin. Yes it is. It does a good job for exploiting, small amount enough to make foamy, leaves a soft skin. If you use too much, it will same as a cheap soap bar - squeaky touch. Also it not help brighten the skin at all. Not all Korean products are good! Check carefully if it fits your skin type. [product:skin-food-rice-daily-brightening-scrub-foam-507-fl-oz-150ml]
5 / 5
This Rice brightening Scrub Foam 🌾 is my HG facial cleanser 🥰 It makes my face so clean and it has tiny particles which does not hurt my face but helps in exfoliating! I love a face wash with scrub then I don’t have to use scrub separately! This face wash is very creamy , and does not make my face dry !! 🧖🏻‍♀️
5 / 5
I love all Skinfood scrubs. My skin feels soft and looks brighter. I use the scrub with the egg white white perfect pore cleanser, which is my favorite of all time. I have combo skin with the slightest sensitivity. No issues ever with any Skinfood products.
5 / 5
Best scrub ever, I love it, it has a small particles to scrub your skin, it's creamy, but I had to stopped using for a while because I became obsessed with it and I know that is not good for the skin even if is for daily use. Planning to get it next time when I run out of my actual peeling gel and cleansing foam.
5 / 5
I really like SKINFOOD's Rice Brightening Scrub Foam because it removes stubborn sunscreen and makeup much better than other cleansers (and I've used over 50 different brands over the years). It's also gently exfoliates my skin as it cleanses.
5 / 5
Love this facial scrub. It is not too harsh on my skin and soaps up like I normal face wash. It is great for sensitive skin. I use it every other day in the shower and my skin is as smooth as ever.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Overall it’s good, but a little too harsh for my skin because I have sensitive skin and it made it a little dry. But nothing I can’t fix with toner, serum and moisturizer:) I would recommend this product for people that are prone to acne.
5 / 5
I like how the grains (not beads) are so fine that they don’t scratch my skin. I scrub my face with this for about a minute then just leave it on for another 2-3 minutes before I rinse and it just really brightens my skin. I am very sensitive to manual exfoliators but I never had a bad reaction to this one.