SKINFOOD

Skinfood, Rice Brightening Scrub Foam, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

4.55 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have very dry, sensitive skin so I'm often wary of new cleansers. While I do agree with other reviews that my face feels a little stripped after using, its nothing a hit of moisturizer wont fix, which is a step I'd be doing anyway. This cleanser makes my face so soft and my skin tone even out nicely, just as well as some much more expensive brands I've tried. I'll definitely be keeping this on hand.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It does its job perfectly there’s nothing more to say than that it’s really good. It leaves your skin feel very squeaky clean and does in fact brighten your skin where it needs to be brightened for example under eyes or mouth area personally for me to make it look more lively and flawless
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This product has a lot of good ingredients for normal healthy skin only. Too many harmful things for sensitive/ oily skin (Fragrance, 4 kinds of acid, high pH level). It will leave red irritation, harsh on sensitive skin. Yes it is. It does a good job for exploiting, small amount enough to make foamy, leaves a soft skin. If you use too much, it will same as a cheap soap bar - squeaky touch. Also it not help brighten the skin at all. Not all Korean products are good! Check carefully if it fits your skin type. [product:skin-food-rice-daily-brightening-scrub-foam-507-fl-oz-150ml]