BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Rice bran water from the pristine Cheolwon region cleanses and clears complexion. A cleansing water that gently removes even the toughest makeup. Dispense product on cotton pad and use pad to remove makeup. Pack Size - 500ml see more...

Alyssa S.
Left no sticky or heavy residue and was very refreshing!!! I use it whenever I'm out in the sun for a long time or when I feel like I need a pick me up!
destiny b.
Titusville , FL
I love the fact that this product is all natural. It gives your skin a very clear and brightening feeling without being too drying or greasy feeling!!
Vivienne J.
i really like to double cleanse so this really helps remove even the toughest makeup and makes washing my face much more effective and easy.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
I love this cleanser. Made my skin clean and left if great. Only downfall for me was that it dries out my skin a bit too much
Diana G.
Textura agradable y olor muy rico, el precio va de acuerdo a lo que recibes en calidad y cantidad, definitivamente lo recomendaría pues cumple lo que ofrece.