BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Rice bran water from the pristine Cheolwon region cleanses and clears complexion. A cleansing water that gently removes even the toughest makeup. Dispense product on cotton pad and use pad to remove makeup. Pack Size - 500ml see more...

Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I have used this and the face wipes and find them both to be great for cleansing the skin with no irritation. I get the wipes at Ulta and love them. I appreciate all Skinfood products I have used in general.
member-a4602
This has worked like MAGIC for my face! Not only does it feel clean after I use this- it doesn’t leave my skin dry at all. The smell absolutely surprised me. It has a light yet amazing smell that doesn’t make you scared to put on your face. The price was not bad at all!
Alyssa S.
Left no sticky or heavy residue and was very refreshing!!! I use it whenever I'm out in the sun for a long time or when I feel like I need a pick me up!
destiny b.
Titusville, FL
I love the fact that this product is all natural. It gives your skin a very clear and brightening feeling without being too drying or greasy feeling!!
Vivienne J.
i really like to double cleanse so this really helps remove even the toughest makeup and makes washing my face much more effective and easy.
kae m.
Hardly any exfoliating effects and takes forever to foam up. I use this on my legs instead because my skin feels oilier after using it on my face.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Super gentle on sensitive skin. I love this product and the line itself. Affordable and great quality. Not smelly either. I recommend these.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
I really did not like this. The smell, feel, and result did absolutely nothing for me. I thought it would help with oil but did not at all.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
I love this cleanser. Made my skin clean and left if great. Only downfall for me was that it dries out my skin a bit too much
Diana G.
Textura agradable y olor muy rico, el precio va de acuerdo a lo que recibes en calidad y cantidad, definitivamente lo recomendaría pues cumple lo que ofrece.