BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. [Rice bran water from the pristine Cheolwon region cleanses and clears complexion.] A moisturizing rice bran cleansing cream that removes makeup and massages complexion. Apply an adequate amount on face and gently massage until makeup is removed. Rinse with lukewarm water or tissue off. Pack Size - 230ml see more...

Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
I've heard so many things about this product and I'm happy to say that I did see my skin brighten up! Rice extract is known to brighten the skin and it did exactly that! I have combination skin and it did not break me out at all. However it's getting 4 stars because my skin didn't feel as moisturized as it could have been but that's not what they were really focusing on, more of a brightening effect definitely.
Binny L.
Even though I no longer use this but I still love it. To give a bit of history, I have very dull skin, and this soften and hydrated my skin very well as I recalled waking up looking satisfied every morning.

Rice water is actually an old Asian remedy for skin brightening and whitening.
Elais V.
Deltona
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instantly after i used it and washed my faced my skin was left very VERY smooth and bright . but my skin is kind of tannish so ill try a few more weeks to get full results. I am obsessed with Skinfood and desire flawless bright skin so i was testing this if it will leave me looking whiter .
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing product! The soft texture it leaves your skin in and the amazing clean feeling is what your skin needs to feel healthy and bright! Amazing product!