Skinfood - Real Tea Gel Mask (Rose) 1 sheet uploaded by Carly K.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains rose petal powder and rose flower extract to make skin soothed and moist. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply a toner to refine your skin texture. 2. Take the mask and remove the film and place the top sheet first on your face avoiding the eyes and mouth. 3. After about 20-40 minutes, remove the sheet, and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
  • "The smell is nice , it is very refreshing and putting it in the fridge makes it have a nice cooling effect as well. It is a very gentle mask . I have sensitive skin and this mask is very good , I love it." in 6 reviews
Carly K.
So I didn’t actually use this particular one, I used the chamomile tea one, but it was very nice! Not super drippy like regular sheet masks and easy to put on because it was gel. However the thicker mask does come off my face a bit more. But great for the price. I love Skinfood (I’ve used a couple things but couldn’t find them here to review! Like this mask). And the chamomile tea one had actually tea leaves in the mask that you could see and that was cool. But my face felt soft and smooth afterwards.
Kathy L.
Clovis
I got this sheet mask free with my rewards from Soko Glam and gave it a try. It worked well to moisturize my skin. I wasn't crazy about the scent, it was a little strong for me but not unpleasant. Unlike some masks it was very wet and almost messy. The product leaked all over as I tried to unfold it and apply it to my face. But I was able to catch most of it as it dripped down my neck and arms and pat it into my skin and hands. I don't think I would buy this mask in the future but overall it wasn't too bad.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Disclosure: I Received my Mask free from #Ipsy in exchange for my honest review.
My experience with  Skinfood - Real Tea Gel Mask (Rose) 1 sheet was a little “slippery”.  The mask was too large for my face so I had to lay flat which was a nice break but a pain to use!  After I took it off and felt my face it was super moist and hydrated and my overall skin tone more even and brighter.  Final Thoughts; I loved this formula but don’t care for the size restrictions.  I would still recommend it, simply for how great it smells and how well it works. @Influenster @Skinfood #roseteagelmask #Contest
Whitney B.
Henderson
Absolutely Love This!!! It Makes Ur Skin Feel So Great & Alive! I Love To Do It At Least 3 A Week! & What’s So Great Is How Easy It Is To Use It’s Great When Ur In A Rush & U Don’t Have 2 Take Forever 2 Get Everything Off:) Skinfood - Real Tea Gel Mask (Rose) 1 sheet
Alexandria W.
It was gentle on my face, hydrated it a lot, the packaging was neat, nothing disorganized, easy to open, I bought it at ulta beauty and the service was great, it met my expectations on point. I would recommend to others if they hav dry skin and just want something to help
jumana a.
lake forest
Very nice on the face. It does sting a little when you take off the mask but I do like that. The only issue I had with this product was that I did not feel super satisfied with how my skin looked. I wish it gave me a better clean feeling than what I hoped for. All in all it was a great mask. It was not amazing though.
Annamarie F.
Jamestown
Wonderful mask, it did more than it said it would. It was gentle with my sensitive skin while still making my skin look a lot better.  It was much better than other masks I've tried by them but after awhile it burns.  Its wonderful and I would use it again.
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
lucy🦀 D.
White River Junction
I got this online. I feel like it was a good product, but I’m not sure it did anything particularly special. I like the price point, and it helped calm some redness, but I wouldn’t buy this again. I would, though, buy other Skinfood products or masks again.
Clowey A.
San Antonio
I personally really enjoyed this product, I felt plump and moisturized after using it. The price range would be mid, not too expensive. And the packaging was adorable! I've felt more moisturized with other masks bit this was still a really good one.
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
Where would i purchase this ?