BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains lavender petal powder and lavender flower extract to make skin soothed and moist. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply a toner to refine your skin texture. 2. Take the mask and remove the film and place the top sheet first on your face avoiding the eyes and mouth. 3. After about 20-40 minutes, remove the sheet, and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Merry C.
Henderson , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Face masks are just ONE of the way this Momma pampers herself on a budget! I love love love the spa, and in an ideal world I would go once a month. There are quiet a few things I do to pamper myself but using different face masks a few times a week is probably my favorite. Tonight’s mask may be one of the best one I’ve used!

Why?

1. It’s gel so once it was on my face it was ON! No I wasn’t talking or being crazy while I had it on but it stayed in place while I relaxed. Usually the paper masks shift around and I do my best not to move.
2. It came in two separate pieces giving me a better fit. The paper masks I’ve used never seem to fit my face but tonight’s mask with 2 pieces was easier to put on and really covered!
3. The lavender smell was FABULOUS!

Is it doing what it says it’s doing? I dunno but I got it on sale and I loved how my face felt afterwards so I say WIN! 🙌🏼
Nikki V.
Thousand Oaks
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture is really unique, but my skin felt wonderful after using this. I like to treat myself to a mask once a week (at least) and this one made me feel like I was actually in a spa. The lavendar is really relaxing. I would recommend this for a girls night in or just after a long day of work.
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super nice and calming mask. I love to use this at night before bed. I highly recommend this product. It's a good value for the price, it is gentle on your skin. Nothing I would improve with this product
This gel mask moisturizes your whole face without feeling any pain unlike the other brand which hurts the face like it puts citrus.