BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains lavender petal powder and lavender flower extract to make skin soothed and moist. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply a toner to refine your skin texture. 2. Take the mask and remove the film and place the top sheet first on your face avoiding the eyes and mouth. 3. After about 20-40 minutes, remove the sheet, and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at Sephora and ulta also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved using this mask. It was soothing, hydrating, and exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed the simple design of the packaging (because let’s be honest, 50% of mask buying relays on this) and it was not hard to tear open.

Would definitely purchase this product again
Jade L.
Roseville
 Very good recommend it at least giving a shot It really did wonders to my skin it met all my expectations I had in this project I’ve never used it before and it looked very cute and quaint cute little thing to add to my collection I would most definitely buy this again
Jessica S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Have only tried a handful of times. But I really loved the way it made of my face feel. I will definitely continue to use, I think it's a good value. I didn't find it too harsh on the skin either will continue to use on a weekly basis. Yes I think I would buy it again
Nikki B.
Decatur
Loved the way it made my skin feel... so soft and smooth. It wasn't oily like some mask can feel. It was easy to take off which was a big plus!!! Not to expensive which I like especially when your on a budget. I will be including this product into my daily routine
Ashley N.
Artesia
I loved the way my face felt after it felt hydrated and my makeup went on so smooth. I would definitely keep buying and using it I purchased it from sephora online and yes it met my expectations i do recommend anyone looking to buy face masks to try these
Sydney M.
This brand has the only gel masks I can use. Other cult favorites make my skin itchy and painful, leaving it with red blotches - not this one! It's soothing and yummy smelling. My skin definitely felt hydrated, smooth, and calm afterwards.
Jessica G.
Westwood Village
This mask met my expectations! I enjoyed the cold feeling it gives when first putting it on. I think the price is great; I got it at Ulta plus a few more for my sisters.. I can’t wait for them to try it! I would purchase again!
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
This mask is the perfect wind-down at night. Getting in a nice bath and treating yourself to this mask is perfect. My skin is very sensitive and sheet masks are usually not my friend, but I have had no problems with this.
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
Really soothing mask, it really calmed my skin down and reduced the appearance of any blemishes and dark circles surprisingly well for a one time use face mask!! I would recommend this to anyone as it was very nice!