BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains lavender petal powder and lavender flower extract to make skin soothed and moist. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply a toner to refine your skin texture. 2. Take the mask and remove the film and place the top sheet first on your face avoiding the eyes and mouth. 3. After about 20-40 minutes, remove the sheet, and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. see more...

Skinfood - Real Tea Gel Mask (Lavender) 1 sheet
  • "Skinfood is amazing! This lavender mask is refreshing and relaxing. Make sure to use a good moisturizer after, and probably not the best for sensitive skin! You can find skinfood at Ulta Beauty or online!" in 5 reviews
Annamarie F.
Jamestown
Not the best, I dont always enjoy the smell of lavender but I enjoyed this.  It was harsh on my sensitive skin and the packaging is pleasing to the eyes.  It's a little pricey but I would recommend it to someone without sensitive skin.  I would use it again if it was cheaper.
Coral P.
I enjoy face masks maybe a little too much. I also enjoy the smell of lavender. It is an okay value to me. I have a child so value is a big factor to me. It is easy on the skin. I bought it at Target and have only seen this brand at target. I am sure there are some things to improve.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved using this mask. It was soothing, hydrating, and exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed the simple design of the packaging (because let’s be honest, 50% of mask buying relays on this) and it was not hard to tear open.

Would definitely purchase this product again
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
Hannah S.
Westlake
I absolutely love using this product before bed. I will use it about an hour or so before I head to bed and it feels amazing on your skin after a long day and the aroma is so peaceful. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple mask.
Ashley N.
Artesia, NM
I loved the way my face felt after it felt hydrated and my makeup went on so smooth. I would definitely keep buying and using it I purchased it from sephora online and yes it met my expectations i do recommend anyone looking to buy face masks to try these
Sarah W.
Baraboo
I enjoyed this mask. It’s not anything particularly special for me though. I think that I will us it again. It’s very cooling and I like that fact. It’s gentle and not harsh on the skin. I would recommend it.
Tayler H.
I love this mask I love the way it makes my skin feel and love, more importantly it smells great so it’s pleasant to use ! It looks my skin to bright and so clear and moisturized, I love it for the price, I would recommend to anyone
Noor S.
I liked the scent and feel of the product on my skin. I was afraid that it was going to break me out but it didn’t. It’s a little pricey but you get a ton of product for what it’s worth.
Victoria B.
Olustee
This product is very amazing, I love all of skin food products. It was very gentle on my skin unlike previous products I have used, which were very harsh. I purchased mine on amazon and recommend others to do so as well.Its a very great product that I will be using again.