BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Alejandra P.
definitely a good skin food! brighten your skin daily with this premium tomato mist! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it every day after washing my face and before applying makeup and it helps a lot with achieving a flawless makeup look. I also would definitely buy this product again.
Rabbia A.
Spring , TX
After trying several products on the market this one wins! I suffer from dry skin and after applying makeup my skin feels extra dry. I spray this whitening mist on the skin to keep my skin hydrated. It smells amazing and i would recommend it to my friends.
Ashley C.
New York , NY
Made my single every day it's a very good product I really recommend if you need brightening
Misty D.
HCMC
I have only used 3 spray products but I can say that this one is good, this is not a setting spray, in K-beauty, they don't use setting sprays. This is the type of spray that will help you feel hydrated, cool down your skin. I love to use it on a no make up day, or a very natural make up day, and believe me when I say this, IT WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW.
khushi m.
this is the best ! this tomato whitening skin most absolutely does wonders ! it moisturised my skin and did exactly what it said it would, if used consistently ! this whole brand is really good and effective as it uses many natural ingredients !
vabna h.
Bangladesh
Everyone hitting stars on it does it really work ?? Does it really brighten or whiten skin tone?? How many days need to get the exact result??.