BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains 30 % sun-kissed tomato extract and stabilized vitamin C derivative. An intensive brightening serum that promotes pure, bright skin. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

❄️❄️ C.
Parrish
Almost run out of this one. The most favorite of mine so far! Recommend using the whole collection together for more consistent results! Smells nice! It took for about  half a year to finish the whole bottle. Worth your while!
Linda C.
Los Angeles, CA
This toner claims to brighten and whiten up your skin. It has a nice scent to it, however, after several weeks of using this toner, I see no difference in my skin. It hasn't caused any major breakouts for me, so that's a plus.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
I love this product because it's light and doesn't make me very oily. It works well under makeup and even under my night cream. I have noticed my skin is a lot brighter than before I used it. Would repurchase for sure.
⚡️😴😴💤 K.
Chicago
This product does not smell like something you want on your skin, plus the whitening component has nothing to do with tomatoes.
Tiara O.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
One of my fav! It smells really nice. I love the smell, packaging, texture. And it looks my skin brighter and more even. Basically I love korean skincare. I think they are doing it really good when making skincare. My skin is sensitive, but korean skincare rarely causing breakout
simplyval z.
I love love love this product! Very light on the skin. It doesn't feel oily at all. You can wear it under make up.
Lisa S.
Riyadh
I love SKIN FOOD skincare line, but I would like to say this product its not for sensitive skin. I don't know why it made my skin itchy. I stopped it for 3 months. But I decided to use it with the steam machine, and it worked pretty well. I was so happy that it gives a refreshing scent and makes my skin even more glowy.