BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains 20 % sun-kissed tomato extract and stabilized vitamin C derivative. A brightening emulsion that promotes pure, bright skin. Pack Size - 140ml see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Joanne S.
Valley Stream
I really like this emulsion - it's hydrating/moisturizing and smells great! I don't feel that it lives up to its claim to whiten the skin however. There is definitely a difference on my skin though when I do and don't apply it. Great emulsion for people with normal/sensitive skin. I used it with the toner and thought it was a good combination. I used this in both hot and cold seasons and it worked for both. Just added a cream to my routine during the colder months.
Yara Edmée H.
San Antonio, TX
First emulsion I used and is amazing! I love how soothing and moisturizing is to my skin. It help retain my skins hydration and it did lighten some acne scars too.
Meaghan J.
Birmingham
Really good in helping diminimize scars and redness! Product was really nice for my sensitive skin. I have it a 3 because of the smell. I wasn't a huge fan
Thisbeth C.
ORLANDO, FL
make my skin more brighter, taking away the pimply or making them more smaller. feels good to my skin, softly but i cant notice the whitening
Fadwa L.
The tomato is a nutrient-dense, fiber-packed superfood which can help fight free radical formation.
it's an amazing emulsing , it's soft. my skin become more healthy and shining than what it was before.
It's a miracle to attack the red skin due to sun exposure