SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner 180ml/6oz uploaded by Saroo E.

BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial toner Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Leaves skin calm fresh toned & comfortable To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face using a cotton pad or palms. Pat gently until totally dissolved see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
This toner works great for me. It hydrates and absorbs quickly, has a light pleasant scent (of cucumbers, naturally), and has not irritated or broken me out. The consistency is most like a watery gel that is very easy to apply. I use about 4 drops each use (morning and night) and as such, a bottle will last me months and months. Highly recommend.
Kendra H.
I have never used a product like this so I have nothing to compare it to but this is really nice. I like how it makes my skin and it is something special to me because my sister brought it back to me from when she went to Korea.
Nina L.
N Bethesda, MD
Travelled to the Philippines a few months ago and discovered SkinFood at one of the SM malls. I bought their Egg White face wash, parsley moisturizer, and this toner. Hated them all. Broke me out terribly and felt super thick on my skin. Of course, I couldn’t return. Never buying SkinFood again!
Han N.
Arlington, TX
The packaging and description for this toner really fooled me into buying it. I have dry skin and been searching for a moisturizing toner and unfortunately this product did not meet my needs. It is fragranced and also has alcohol which dries out skin - not moisturize. This product is not for me.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
This is the most gentle and effective toner I've ever used! It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It's also helped decrease the redness in my face.
l d.
Norman, OK
This light and watery toner is perfect for the seven skin method. If you don't know what seven skin method is, it's a Korean beauty hack; basically you need to apply 7 layers of toner on your skin after washing your face; this method is claimed to leave your skin super hydrated. I tried it, and yes my skin feels so energized and glowing and hydrated. Plus for the price, I totally recommend this one. I'm close to the bottom of the first bottle and will definitely repurchase.
Alletse A.
This is my everyday daytime toner.
I've been using this for a little over a year and I really do find this adds the balance and moisture needed after I wash my face.
It's super gentle and works great for my combo skin minus my t zone because I multi tone my face.
The formula consistency is similar to an essence which I also love, a little goes a long way.
Skinfood is a great affordable option for skincare and I live so many of their products.
Mary B.
Carlisle, PA
This is the best toner I've ever used! It is gel-like in consistency, which I think helps aid in keeping my skin hydrated. Some toners are too drying especially when you have skin like mine, which is oily/combination. It has helped in evening out my complexion and it smells divine. It's a very light cucumber scent. I'm on my 3rd bottle and never turning back
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
This stuff is the truth all natural products and ingredients to leave my skin feeling absolutely amazing and rejuvenated I would recommend everyone to invest in this amazing skin toner especially those with sensitive skin
Alexandrea C.
Auburn, NH
This irritated my skin more than it helped with anything. I was disappointed as I had only heard good things.