SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner 180ml/6oz uploaded by Saroo E.

BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial toner Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Leaves skin calm fresh toned & comfortable To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face using a cotton pad or palms. Pat gently until totally dissolved see more...

Allie P.
I picked this up at TJmaxx for a reduced price. I wasn’t expecting much but wow! This works like a charm on my oily sensitive skin. When I use this toner I find that my skin is less oily throughout the day. It doesn’t irritate my skin either which is always a plus. I recommend this for problematic sensitive skin.
Sophia C.
Carson
This just did not do anything for me. I actually got little bumps when I started using this. I don't really like a lot of fragrance on my skin care and this kinda has a strong fragrance for my taste.
Kelsee H.
Fryeburg, ME
Average. More gel-like than watery. Smell is ok, very fresh and not chemical laden. It almost reminds me of rubbing hair gel all over my face, so I gave my product to someone else who would use it.
Nina L.
Rockville, MD
Travelled to the Philippines a few months ago and discovered SkinFood at one of the SM malls. I bought their Egg White face wash, parsley moisturizer, and this toner. Hated them all. Broke me out terribly and felt super thick on my skin. Of course, I couldn’t return. Never buying SkinFood again!
Han N.
Arlington, TX
The packaging and description for this toner really fooled me into buying it. I have dry skin and been searching for a moisturizing toner and unfortunately this product did not meet my needs. It is fragranced and also has alcohol which dries out skin - not moisturize. This product is not for me.
Kendra H.
I have never used a product like this so I have nothing to compare it to but this is really nice. I like how it makes my skin and it is something special to me because my sister brought it back to me from when she went to Korea.
Sarah L.
IL
This product smells so fresh and clean. It works just ok though. I feel it doesn’t remove as much makeup and debris as I would like it to. I probably won’t buy this again.
Maria P.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the way this smells and feels, as well as the dewy afterglow that’s left behind. It’s a constant in my beauty routine and remains consistent, even when combined with other products.
Linh D.
Norman, OK
This light and watery toner is perfect for the seven skin method. If you don't know what seven skin method is, it's a Korean beauty hack; basically you need to apply 7 layers of toner on your skin after washing your face; this method is claimed to leave your skin super hydrated. I tried it, and yes my skin feels so energized and glowing and hydrated. Plus for the price, I totally recommend this one. I'm close to the bottom of the first bottle and will definitely repurchase.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
This toner works great for me. It hydrates and absorbs quickly, has a light pleasant scent (of cucumbers, naturally), and has not irritated or broken me out. The consistency is most like a watery gel that is very easy to apply. I use about 4 drops each use (morning and night) and as such, a bottle will last me months and months. Highly recommend.