SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner 180ml/6oz uploaded by Saroo E.

BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial toner Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Leaves skin calm fresh toned & comfortable To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face using a cotton pad or palms. Pat gently until totally dissolved see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Nina L.
Bethesda, MD
Travelled to the Philippines a few months ago and discovered SkinFood at one of the SM malls. I bought their Egg White face wash, parsley moisturizer, and this toner. Hated them all. Broke me out terribly and felt super thick on my skin. Of course, I couldn’t return. Never buying SkinFood again!
Han N.
Arlington, TX
The packaging and description for this toner really fooled me into buying it. I have dry skin and been searching for a moisturizing toner and unfortunately this product did not meet my needs. It is fragranced and also has alcohol which dries out skin - not moisturize. This product is not for me.
l d.
Norman
This light and watery toner is perfect for the seven skin method. If you don't know what seven skin method is, it's a Korean beauty hack; basically you need to apply 7 layers of toner on your skin after washing your face; this method is claimed to leave your skin super hydrated. I tried it, and yes my skin feels so energized and glowing and hydrated. Plus for the price, I totally recommend this one. I'm close to the bottom of the first bottle and will definitely repurchase.
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday daytime toner.
I've been using this for a little over a year and I really do find this adds the balance and moisture needed after I wash my face.
It's super gentle and works great for my combo skin minus my t zone because I multi tone my face.
The formula consistency is similar to an essence which I also love, a little goes a long way.
Skinfood is a great affordable option for skincare and I live so many of their products.
Mary B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best toner I've ever used! It is gel-like in consistency, which I think helps aid in keeping my skin hydrated. Some toners are too drying especially when you have skin like mine, which is oily/combination. It has helped in evening out my complexion and it smells divine. It's a very light cucumber scent. I'm on my 3rd bottle and never turning back
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the truth all natural products and ingredients to leave my skin feeling absolutely amazing and rejuvenated I would recommend everyone to invest in this amazing skin toner especially those with sensitive skin
Alexandrea C.
Auburn, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This irritated my skin more than it helped with anything. I was disappointed as I had only heard good things.