BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial serum Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Unveils calmer softer & more comfortable skin To use: After cleansing & toning dispense an ample amount into palm. Smooth over entire face see more...

Sydney M.
If you aren't using essence, start! This stuff is great. Barely any smell, pump to dispense, and a perfect way to prep your face to better receive your other serums and moisturizers. Definitely improved my skincare regimen!
Chelsea W.
Humble, TX
This essence is amazing! It smells fantastic and keeps the skin moisturized and smooth. Worth the price and is a perfect moisturizer for beginners looking to add to their skincare routine.
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I love this light essence formula it calms my skin. It has a light cucumber fragrance that I find really refreshing. I think this would be best for sensitive types.
Farrah F.
This is a pretty light moisturizer that's probably best for use in the summer. I got it on a drugstore haul back when I was visiting in Hong Kong and since I love the Skinfood line (I'd pretty much love to try all their products), I figured I'd try something new! I don't quite know if I would re-purchase this, only because I didn't like it as much as the other ones in my haul (eg fermented pomegranate whitening sleeping mask, fresh juice e serum). It works fairly well as a day moisturizer in the summer though. I do wish there was a way to get the remainder of the moisturizer out of the container when it's running though--I felt like I was wasting some product away because I couldn't.
Alletse A.
In the colder months my lower face gets dry and when you have combo skin you can't just go in with a heavy moisturizer.
This essence (when used after skincare and before moisturizer) adds in a light layer of moisture without being heavy or clogging pores.
I only use this on the needed area but I use it everyday in my daytime skincare routine during those months.
Lorena M.
I occasionally go through phases of dry skin, and this essence is great for increasing your skin's moisture. It doesn't have a heavy scent and sinks into the skin almost immediately. It's a great step to add to your skincare routine before applying your moisturizer, and I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry skin.
Casey D.
My combination skin loves this product! I use it in both the morning and before bed.  This essence is gentle and soothing, which is fantastic after my toner.  I follow it up with my moisturizer, and my skin is left feeling soft and supple throughout the day.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
I adore this essence. Not only does it smell good but it leaves your skin feel plump and soft. And did i mention it smells good?
esra m.
Wayne, NJ
It's ok. It hydrated my skin but doesn't keep it hydrated for long I've tried better products than this but the price is great!
Ely V.
For a lettuce and cucumber serum you expect the worst but with this product, did wonders for my skin!! I recommend 100%