SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Cream 50g/1.76oz uploaded by Nusha M.

BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial gel cream Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Unveils calmer softer & more comfortable skin To use: Apply day & night an ample amount to face as the last skincare step see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy this besides Amazon? Ulta sto...1 Answers
Emily M.
I got this on a buy one get one at ULTA with the peach sake line and I'm seriously in love! I've been using a Korean skincare routine and it has made my face so soft and smooth with no breakouts!! The smell of this one is amazing. Its a magnifying gel, which I totally wasn't expecting but it provides just the right amount of moisture after the emulsion and serum.
Angelina C.
This moisturizes the skin and has a light, refreshing scent. However, it made my skin break out like crazy. I gave it the benefit of the doubt. After my skin cleared, I gave it another try and I broke out again. My best guess is that there's an ingredient in here that my skin just can't tolerate. I wish it worked for me.
James S.
Battle Ground
It feels very cleansing, this product made my face red though and made me break out. I have very sensitive skin so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin it will probably be helpful to you.
Chloe S.
This cream is a very good summer cream. The watery gel texture melts on your skin and is fast absorbed. The scent might be a little strong for some people. I like the pump dispenser too! Clean and easy to use.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this as a daily moisturizer, especially in the summer! The gel texture is light and refreshing. It does have an added scent, not unpleasant but I wish it weren't there. I also wish it were available in store.
Jessica D.
Monterey Park
It feels super nice on my skin. Not too sticky or heavy. It moisturizes my skin very nicely, and I also use it at night.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I have not tried this yet but it is on my list of things to try. I love Korean beauty products. My skin has really benefited from the 10 step skin routine and I have this on my list of things to try. Update coming soon
Nusha M.
Najran , Najran
The product is more than wonderful I used it for not a short time and I love that it smells beautiful non-chemical smells feel that helps to have the appearance of the skin better after use before the base cream price is very appropriate I recommend it a lot👍
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Anyone know where I can buy this besides Amazon? Ulta stopped carrying it and it’s my hg moisturizer! SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Cream 50g/1.76oz