SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Cream 50g/1.76oz uploaded by Nusha M.

BY SKINFOOD

A botanical-based soothing facial gel cream Features a watery texture that dissolves quickly to provide an instant cooling effect Contains lettuce extract cucumber extract & cucumber water Provides deeply hydrating soothing & anti-inflammatory benefits Unveils calmer softer & more comfortable skin To use: Apply day & night an ample amount to face as the last skincare step see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Angelina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizes the skin and has a light, refreshing scent. However, it made my skin break out like crazy. I gave it the benefit of the doubt. After my skin cleared, I gave it another try and I broke out again. My best guess is that there's an ingredient in here that my skin just can't tolerate. I wish it worked for me.
James S.
Battle Ground
It feels very cleansing, this product made my face red though and made me break out. I have very sensitive skin so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin it will probably be helpful to you.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a daily moisturizer, especially in the summer! The gel texture is light and refreshing. It does have an added scent, not unpleasant but I wish it weren't there. I also wish it were available in store.
Jessica D.
Monterey Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels super nice on my skin. Not too sticky or heavy. It moisturizes my skin very nicely, and I also use it at night.
Nusha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is more than wonderful I used it for not a short time and I love that it smells beautiful non-chemical smells feel that helps to have the appearance of the skin better after use before the base cream price is very appropriate I recommend it a lot👍