SkinFood Premium Avocado Rich Toner 180ml/6oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY SKINFOOD

A natural moisture-rich facial toner Contains avocado extract avocado oil & essential oils for maximum nutrition Helps instantly hydrate skin & retain moisture Leaves skin smooth bright & healthy looking To use: After cleansing gently apply to face with a cotton pad in an outward motion. Pat dry & follow with moisturizer see more...

Hannah L.
I love this toner because of its consistency. It is a lot thicker than a normal toner. It almost feels like a serum/essence! Despite its consistency, it feels light, but moisturizing on my skin. I love using it day and night underneath my creams!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this toner, I have dehydrated sensitive skin and most toners just make my skin red and irritated and this is the first one I have found that actually balances it out without causing irritation. It's a thick texture so I found I have to use a flat cotton round to apply it and it does take so time to get used to but it's a great product. It's also very affordable for a Korean toner!
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Viola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all the SkinFood products I have purchased. I liked the For Peach Sakes line and decided to give the avocado line a try.
This is a very gentle toner. This made my skin soft and helped clear it up a bit and used with the Avocado Rich Emulsion.
Ana G.
This product proves it in some samples that came to me that was the tonic and the emulsion and in a very kawaii packaging and at first I did not know how they were used but when I inform them more and use them, the first time they left me a really smooth skin And with a pleasant scent and as I used them, they helped me in my problem of oily skin that I have and made my skin no longer have so many marks of grains or that they came out
Becky Z.
I absolutely love this product and it makes me feel refreshed every time I use it. It also smells really nice!