BY SKINFOOD

A natural moisture-rich facial toner Contains avocado extract avocado oil & essential oils for maximum nutrition Helps instantly hydrate skin & retain moisture Leaves skin smooth bright & healthy looking To use: After cleansing gently apply to face with a cotton pad in an outward motion. Pat dry & follow with moisturizer see more...

Juanita M.
Tampa, FL
The avocado toner is BY FAR my favorite toner. Usually timers tend to have a ton of chemicals that make them very watery and make them smell like pure alcohol. However, this one has a very nice and soft smell and since it’s made from Ceramide Avocado Oil, is does not dry out my skin like other timers but actually hydrates it and leaves it feeling very clean and refreshed! I’ve had this for around 2 and a half months and I still have a little bit over half of the bottle left. I love this!! It definitely has balanced my skin tone and gotten rid or scars and blemished. Skin food always gets me with their natural products!
Jenna O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Like most other ratings say, this is a much thicker consistency than other toners. BUT if you have dry skin like me, you will love this line from skinfood. It makes dry skin soo soft and moisturized. I wouldn't recommend it to those with oily or acne prone skin because it's very rich in moisture.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,465 reviews
I really like this toner, I have dehydrated sensitive skin and most toners just make my skin red and irritated and this is the first one I have found that actually balances it out without causing irritation. It's a thick texture so I found I have to use a flat cotton round to apply it and it does take so time to get used to but it's a great product. It's also very affordable for a Korean toner!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Hannah L.
I love this toner because of its consistency. It is a lot thicker than a normal toner. It almost feels like a serum/essence! Despite its consistency, it feels light, but moisturizing on my skin. I love using it day and night underneath my creams!
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
This is a thicker toner. I definitely think it balances my skin out after cleansing but sometimes I just don’t see a different in when I use it and when I don’t. It smells good and feels good on the skin.
Ana G.
This product proves it in some samples that came to me that was the tonic and the emulsion and in a very kawaii packaging and at first I did not know how they were used but when I inform them more and use them, the first time they left me a really smooth skin And with a pleasant scent and as I used them, they helped me in my problem of oily skin that I have and made my skin no longer have so many marks of grains or that they came out
Viola C.
I like all the SkinFood products I have purchased. I liked the For Peach Sakes line and decided to give the avocado line a try.
This is a very gentle toner. This made my skin soft and helped clear it up a bit and used with the Avocado Rich Emulsion.
Becky Z.
I absolutely love this product and it makes me feel refreshed every time I use it. It also smells really nice!
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I brought this online and its getting shipped, what are the effects you noticed about this toner ?
Lauren B.
Sleepy Hollow
I just used this tonight for the first time and very little was coming out to the bottle. Is this just because it’s thicker then normal toner? I had to keep shaking the bottle for it to come out  SkinFood Premium Avocado Rich Toner 180ml/6oz