BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

AI S.
I love this avocado cream! It is nice and cost-effective, like many K-beauty products. It feels rich and thick, and moisturizes my skin very well. I don't like it as much as my Mizon Snail Cream, but it is still a very nice product.It doesn't help with oil control as much as some other K-beauty products, but it is nice to use from time to time. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Muskego, WI
This is so good for my dry skin! I got it from ulta on sale. It’s very thick and moisturizing, but sinks into the skin pretty well. This is my first time using it and I would probably use it again. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
I tried this one for my sons eczema, he wasn't a big fan, I liked it but didn't see myself grabbing for it often enough to buy it again.