BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Firm and lift! A pomegranate extract and collagen infused V-Zone patch mask that helps promote a better complexion and restore elasticity to skin. How to Use: After cleansing, remove the film and place the patch firmly on the chin with the flat side facing upward and hang the ends on ears. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and massage remaining essence for absorption. Pack Size - 5 sheets see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Korean face masks. It's really love it's smell and the way it leaves my face. I feel like a newborn baby when I finish it. I've used it a few times and it's great. Some face mask smell like alcohol but this one doesn't have a strong smell.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THESE! I like to use them right after I've Micro-rolled my face so the mask and all of the ingredients can soak into my skin better. It's a good value for what you get, easy to use, would definitely buy again!
Sindy G.
Warrington
Great result within a week. Good value for money. Condity was good. Not too much expensive. Packing was safe. I used this mask sheet last 3 months weekly once its gave me nice and hydrated skin.