BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Firm and lift! A pomegranate extract and collagen infused V-Zone patch mask that helps promote a better complexion and restore elasticity to skin. How to Use: After cleansing, remove the film and place the patch firmly on the chin with the flat side facing upward and hang the ends on ears. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and massage remaining essence for absorption. Pack Size - 5 sheets see more...

Celeste ⭐.
san diego
This is a decent sheet mask - the scent is not too strong and there is a good amount of essence though I do prefer my masks to be wet so if that’s not your style this may be slightly too wet. Overall effects wise I have not noticed any changes in my skin other than the immediate hydration that you will get with any sheet mask and the V-zone shape seems pointless. So I will pass on purchasing this again.
Marcy G.
My face was so dry in spots before using this mask. It felt so cool and soothing on my skin once I put it on. After removing the mask I rubbed the remainder of the treatment in and my skin felt great all day; smooth, soft, and it held the moistute.
Zaire R.
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Because I am younger I didn’t see much alteration in the firmness of my skin, however the glow it gave me afterwards was amazing. It evened and toned my skin so well. I use them regularly and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Let me tell you this smells amazing and works great. It’s super gentle for any skin types. And is really relaxing, the packaging is great for single use and great for on the go lifestyle. I would buy again and again!!!
Sara C.
Houston
This collagen masks so awesome I love them so much you just put them on leave them on for 15 minutes and you don't even have to wash it off you take the mask off and you rub in the excessive gel that leaves behind
Morgan G.
Wilmington
Wonderful packaging and the application process of the mask couldn’t be easier! Love sheet masks because of the easy clean up! This one has an amazing smell that’s not too overwhelming and makes it super relaxing!
Raluca G.
Lakeland
I love this mask and how fresh my skin feels when I take it off. It’s very effective and has a great smell of it. My friend gave it to me and I totally love it. I would totally buy it again and recommend it.
Stefania T.
Hamilton
Las frutas hidratan y aportan vitaminas a nuestro cuerpo, gracias a esto es necesario utilizar estas mascarillas especiales a que contienen frutas aportando los nutrientes directamente a nuestra piel,
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
I Loved this face mask, and so did my cousin. We used for a “girls night”. They smelled great and left my face feeling even better. I ordered it online and it came a little early which was even better.
Sharon G.
Amazing product, leaves skin absolutely soft and clear. I always do this mask at night before going to sleep, its very refreshing. I wash my face before I use it, and after I wait the 20 minutes and take it off I wash my face again and its amazing!