Skinfood - Pomegranate Collagen Neck Patch Mask 1pc 10g uploaded by M M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains collagen and pomegranate extract to restores elasticity to the neck area How to use: After cleansing, remove the clear film and place mask on your neck. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and massage remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Savannah L.
Excelsior Springs
I use a lot of this brands products and I have never had such great skin. I could never find anything that wouldn’t make my skin have a bad reaction because it is sooo sensitive. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. There’s something for every skin type and every issue.Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash OffSkinfood - Egg White Pore Foam 150mlSkinfood - Real Tea Gel Mask (Rose) 1 sheetSkinfood - Freshmade Watermelon Mask 90ml 90 mlSkinfood - Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam 150ml
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Firming and refreshing I would use this product again but probably not regularly. Easy open packaging and clean design gives lots of shelf appeal.

Worked well well for what I was interested in and a great price as well!
Sarah C.
HONESTLY i felt like i wasted my money on this. Its expensive and its not worth the money i felt no difference in my skin in moisture or cleanliness of my pores. I got it at target. I wouldnt buy it again. Smells good though.its not what i thought it would be. Personally i would not buy it again just cause it didnt have any affects on my skin
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
During my layover in Korea, I went ham at duty free and got myself around 200 of these face masks for around $25. They work soooo goood and are a great destresser at the end of the day
Alisa C.
Cleveland, OH
I really enjoyed the smell while it was on and the texture. There was enough to use in the package twice. It was def worth the price. The packaging was very nice. All in all the product met my expectations. I would for sure purchase this product again!!!
Kylie S.
I am not a fan, but I also do not hate it. I got it from a friend because she realized she go the wrong one and I am willing to try anything. Like I said, did not hate it, but I did not particularly enjoy it.
Sadie E.
Ledyard
I’m a lover of all masks, that being said, I loved that these contain collagen. Gentle formula, that I plan on using on a regular basis, to ward off fine lines & wrinkles. Anything that can do that is worth any price, so I’ll review again in a couple months.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
My friend bought me a couple of these masks for my birthday. I fell in love with the cool feeling and fresh smell. It was very moisturizing and left my skin hydrated. I like it better after putting it in the fridge for a bit.
Heather B.
West Van Lear
This was the best mask that I have ever purchased. It made my face feels so smooth after I washed it off. I would recommend this mask to anybody that wants a smoother face.
Hannah L.
This face mask is so refreshing! I keep it in my fridge overnight and put it on my face after I wash up the next morning. It keeps my face hydrated and fresh looking.