Skinfood - Pomegranate Collagen Neck Patch Mask 1pc 10g uploaded by M M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains collagen and pomegranate extract to restores elasticity to the neck area How to use: After cleansing, remove the clear film and place mask on your neck. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and massage remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Alisa C.
Cleveland, OH
I really enjoyed the smell while it was on and the texture. There was enough to use in the package twice. It was def worth the price. The packaging was very nice. All in all the product met my expectations. I would for sure purchase this product again!!!
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Firming and refreshing I would use this product again but probably not regularly. Easy open packaging and clean design gives lots of shelf appeal.

Worked well well for what I was interested in and a great price as well!
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
My friend bought me a couple of these masks for my birthday. I fell in love with the cool feeling and fresh smell. It was very moisturizing and left my skin hydrated. I like it better after putting it in the fridge for a bit.
Kylie S.
I am not a fan, but I also do not hate it. I got it from a friend because she realized she go the wrong one and I am willing to try anything. Like I said, did not hate it, but I did not particularly enjoy it.
Vanessa O.
Laredo
I just don’t know how I feel about it yet. I don’t love it or hate it ,I just am not sure if I like it yet or hate it. Still going to test this baby out and when I have my final thoughts I’ll post a true review about it !
Glenna M.
['Von Ormy', 'TX'], TX
Stuck well onto my neck as long as I didn’t move too much. It did its job and left my neck looking younger. And I didn’t feel sticky or gross afterward which is always a plus.
Hannah L.
This face mask is so refreshing! I keep it in my fridge overnight and put it on my face after I wash up the next morning. It keeps my face hydrated and fresh looking.
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
This was the best mask that I have ever purchased. It made my face feels so smooth after I washed it off. I would recommend this mask to anybody that wants a smoother face.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I'm in our bed with the other day and it scratching her face and hands broke out She is a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This mask is so invigorating. It smells nice and it feels great in my skin. The mask has a good amount of product on it, and I really like the packaging.