BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Gel-type eye mask that contains collagen and pomegranate extract to brighten up and promote elasticity around eye areas How to use: After face wash, remove the clear film from the patch and gently place under eye. Remove the patch after 15-20 minutes and pat remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Maya Lynn S.
Thornton
These were a lifesaver for me a month ago. I had microneedling done on my entire face but my esthetician went too heavy on my eyelids. The results were constant, intense burning. I bought a week's worth of these guys and when I mean I had instant relief when I put these on, I mean instant relief. I've incorporated them into my beauty routine time since then because of how nice they make my eyes feel.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another brand which i did not know before moving to the United states! i LOVE skinfood! yummy scents, very rich textures that makes a pleasure to sit and relax for a little while whilst taking care of myself! The pomegranate mask scent is juicy and left soft and moist my under eye area.
Trinidee C.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I liked this mask.  It wasn't one of my favorites. But what I did like was it had a cooling effect on my face.  The package was pretty plain it didn't really tell me what I was supposed to expect from the product.  I wouldn't go out and buy this particular product again.
Rebecca B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I received this face mask as a gift about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised by how gentle it was. I felt silly with a sheet on my face but it made my boyfriend laugh. Was pretty happy with how cheap the price was since the mask itself left my face feeling soft and moisturised. Definitely would recommend since I've already bought some for my friends as part of their gifts. They're a cheap add on and let's your friends pamper themselves.
Lily W.
Barboursville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never liked the look of my under-eyes. They always seemed purple, veiny, and sunken in. This mask has helped me pump them up, fight wrinkles, and brighten a little bit (but I have another mask for that too).
Kayla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these eye masks. They smell good which is a plus when there so close to your face. My eyes looked tighter and brighter afterwards. Very effective. I would recommend to others, nice price for quality.
Isabella P.
This is not my favorite but does work good. For me it was a great collagen mask but I bought another one and put it on my friend and she said it burnt.
Christina S.
I use this eye mask whenever I feel like my user eye skin needs a little pick me up! This eye mask really help rejuvenate my dark eye circles
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye masks. It's a nice way to relax and be able to take stress off and get your under eyes relaxed as well and looking better.
Thy P.
Grand Prairie
I really love this mask. It has good smell and is kind of cheap. I could feel my face became softer after using it.