BY SKINFOOD

Mild toner contains choice extracts from the most antioxidant rich parts of grape pulps to improve skin cell regeneration, refine skin texture and strengthen skin, to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This toner is part of a range of products lauded for its ability to moisturize skin and fortify skin's barrier for healthier and more radiant skin. Massage toner on cleansed skin. A premium ronwe containing visible plantinum particles and grape cells that provide intensive firming treatment for aging skin. How to Use: After cleansing, dispense an ample amount into the palm and smooth on the face in gentle rolling motion. Pack Size - 130ml see more...

Kim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this toner worked as much as can be expected from an over the counter perspective. Of course, I feel there are no magical toner cure all without professional treatments but it was pretty gentle and over all did perform alright. Definitely worth a try.
Breanna G.
Porterville, CA
Skin food toners have to be the best in Korean skincare. After only a couple of uses I notice my blemishes fading away and my pores getting smaller. As well as my face feeling tighter and smoother. Fast results with little use.
Sydney K.
Palm Beach Gardens
This product was absolutely amazing. I would recommend this to anyone! I'd say it's a personal favorite for my entire family! Thank you!
Melissa H.
tulsa
This is a brilliant toner! I've been using it for 2 months now, and my skin has noticebly changed. I get compliments!
Paula G.
How good is this product?
Paula G.
How good is this product?
Paula G.
How good is this product? I really want to try it, but I heard they are not really in a good shape is it good or bad?