BY SKINFOOD

Skinfood - Pineapple Peeling Gel see more...

• Does it work for oily skin 1 Answers
  • Has this caused break outs for anyone?1 Answers
  • Whats the purpose for this product? Is it okay for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up for a great price at Ulta! A couple times a week after cleansing my face, I use this product to exfoliate and get all the dead gross skin off my face. I love how it “pills” up all the dead skin and it just flakes off. After rinsing with warm water my skin is left feeling soft and smooth. I have never felt my face so soft before.
I definitely recommend this product to ANYONE! It is really good.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Edited to say: after using this a few more times, I still do like it! but I can't tell if it's actually that effective or just kind of fun lol. I don't see huge results since my first use. Either way I will continue to use it. Time will tell if I will repurchase or not.

I should say I've only used this product once so far...but wow!!! This stuff is totally different from anything else I've used before. It feels gentle but is obviously doing work on your face. You can feel the dead skin (or at least something) pill up and come off, and when you're done your face feels SO fresh and clean and new. My products and makeup applied beautifully when I was done. SUCH a good deal and will repurchase!
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peeling gel is amazing. It works so much better than a physical exfoliant scrub and you don't feel like you are scrubbing your skin raw. It has helped me get rid of dry skin patches and has decreased the amount of blackheads in my t zone. As it removes built up dead skin, it really helps your serums and moisturizers work their magic as they aren't blocked by dead skin. I 100% recommend and for the price you just can't beat it!
Alivia G.
Detroit Michigan
It’s like a chemical peel mask but less harsh. You cleanse your face put this product on before bed and peel it off the next morning! Simple and easy. When you peel it off in the morning you can see all the dead skin on it. Gross right!? I thought it was fascinating tbh it left my skin so soft and clean and glowy! I followed it up with the peach sake serum and the peach sake toner and this moisturizerI got from target.
Ashleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Accidentally bought this because I thought it was a mask. Used once and it took a few rubs to actually see peeling. I have the peter Thomas Roth peeling gel and it works 100% better. It is more expensive but I think worth it. I’m all about finding a cheaper product that works just as efficient but in this case you get what you pay for. I ended up taking this product back. Wasn’t a favorite.
Nataiya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical of the pineapple peel because naturally the product causes pilling, which will make it seem like the product works instantly. It does work, it just takes a few days. I wouldn’t recommend using this product every day.
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel resurfaces the skin and you can actually feel it working. I’ve used other peels like this and think this one is a good value for the price. The scent isn’t overwhelming, either!!!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I got it at ulta for like 13 dollars not including tax. I like to use this on my face after cleansing and it really does take up dead skin by balling it up. My face feels nice and soft before I put on my skin care products.
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes SO in love with this product!! It takes all your dead skin off of your face. Just gently rub it into your face in circles and you'll see little white beads on your face. It makes
your skin so cool and fresh and prepares your skin for masks and serums! I'm so love in and the price is amazing
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was going to be a peeling face mask but it's actually an exfoliant. I was pleasantly surprised and it's kind of cool to see the gunk it rubs away. It's pretty gentle, smaller than sand particles on your face.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Whats the purpose for this product? Is it okay for sensitive skin?
Rebekah F.
Has this caused break outs for anyone?
Denishe M.
Lithonia
Does it work for oily skin
Taylor M.
Does this stuff actually work? I know some of these products are a bit gimmicky and the product will pill up, looking like dead skin, but not actually remove skin. Is this like those? And does it really help exfoliate dry skin?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !