SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream uploaded by Queenie W.SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream uploaded by Queenie W.SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream uploaded by Queenie W.

BY SKINFOOD

A lightweight pore-refining bb cream that regulates sebum production while smoothing enlarged pores, leaving skin matte and fresh. see more...

• What's the benefit of the BB cream? Is it worth the price? 1 Answers
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Angelica C.
Davis
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
First off, this stuff smells nice and not too strong, It evens out my skin tone wonderfully and does not clog my pores at all. I pair it with the Skinfood pore serum and my skin is so smooth and flawless looking. I've actually noticed my skin condition looking better after starting to use this BB cream.  SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream
Em M.
Santa Clarita
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
This BB cream is at it claims, light. It is a very sheer bb cream that is more focused on skincare which I like because the best makeup looks come from healthy skin. For people who like lighter and more natural makeup like me will enjoy the texture and lightness. It is very creamy, but not too creamy just right for oilier skins.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Megan Y.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Natural Beige
Awesome product, it makes my face look awake and bright vs when i dont use it. It also smells just like peaches so if you like the smell then great product for you, if you dont then id pass if youre big on smells. It also minimizes pores but it doesnt make them completely vanish
Sara C.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
This BB cream looks so natural and goes on very easily. I have tried several other BB creams and this is my favorite! I have had so many compliments on my skin while wearing this product. I 100% recommend to others who are looking for a long lasting BB cream.
zateya j.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
A review is an evaluation of a publication, service, or company such as a movie, video game, musical composition, book; a piece of hardware like a car, home appliance, or computer; or an event or
Grace K.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
I use this bb cream all the time and I'm obsessed! It's absolutely amazing and so effective!! It's a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it! I got this as a gift from my sister, but I'm sure she bought it online! I will definitely keep purchasing this!
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Light Beige
I xidnt like tho product it made my pores more noticeable I thought it would hide and cover but no. The opposite... But the packaging is cute but I paid more then I would've liked with the product not working and all
Review for: (6 Pack) SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream - Natural Beige
I enjoyed this product because of the effects that it had on my skin.  It was moisturizing but not with too much oil or water.  It also went deep into the skin to clear it up which I loved.  Only one problem and this problem is only for people with higher volumes of melanin, they need more shades.  Other than that, perfect!
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
Would it be s good primer for makeup application?
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
How are the color range? Do they have a nice selection or its mostly for fair skinned?
Racheal P.
What's the benefit of the BB cream? Is it worth the price?
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Does this clog your pores?