BY SKINFOOD

Peach Sake Emulsion - Peaches contain significant vitamins, minerals, and other factors, which promote healthy skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits. Naturally occurring acid in the skin helps prevent acne and repair acne scars. The organic acid found in peaches can boost skin acid's rejuvenating effects. Finally, pectin, a type of fiber, is found in the skin of peaches and helps to tone and firm skin. Sake, a wine made from rice, clears skin by facilitating blood circulation, while the alcohol also tightens pores and controls sebum production. Geishas, traditional artisans and performers in Japan, would add sake to bath water for softer, brighter skin. Following their fashion, sake spas offer luxurious sake baths and treatments. The fermentation process produces kojic acid, which has brightening effects on skin. The yeast used in the process also contains peptides, which are chains of amino acids that play a role in effective collagen production. SKINFOOD's Peach Sake Emulsion is a light and refreshing emulsion with peach and Japanese sake extracts. It tightens pores, reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, and controls oily skin with excessive sebum. - Peach Sake Emulsion see more...

• Is this okay for oily skin? 2 Answers
  • I saw this product on Amazon but I hesitated on purchase. Is th...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing that kept me from giving this product 5 stars is that I haven’t been using it long enough to see long term results and the bottle. The bottle is beautiful, but makes it hard to get the moisturizer out. So far this emulsion lotion has made my skin so soft and supple and it makes for a great primed base before applying makeup. I have sensitive skin so I’m hoping this doesn’t cause me to break out in the future. A week in and so far, so good. It smells great and feels silky to the touch. I definitely plan on purchasing more skinfood products.
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't seen a huge difference but there are some. I bought this at ulta with the peach sake toner. It smells like peach and it doesn't go on too heavy on your skin. But I use it after my toner at night.
Arabella M.
5640 Lewis Rd NE, Rio Rancho NM
Even though I am trying to go cruelty-free, I cannot dent the effectiveness of this product. It is a great, lightweight and quick absorbing moisturizer that works well on dry to oily skin. Normally I wouldn’t think that would be possible, but it’s amazing how light this product is while still leaving your skin moist for the whole day. Highly recommend,
Carrie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was gifted to me by a friend. When I first used it, the first thing I noticed was the smell - this product smells really yummy! It made me relaxed to put it on my face. I think it did my face well, but I can't tell if it really tightened my pores. Only problem is that the glass bottle makes it hard to get to the last drops.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! It smells so good and isn't oily. After use, it helps me apply my makeup so smoothly. The only downfall is that it can be a struggle to get the product out of the bottle. It has beautiful packaging, don't get me wrong but it could use a pump or something. It's very inexpensive and so worth it.
Isabella H.
First thing is that I love the packaging of this product—the matte glass bottle is just so sophisticated. Second, I love the smell of peaches, so this product is a def yes! Third, I found that after using this product, my face felt clean and hydrated! Great toner and would def recommend.
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how lightweight this emulsion is. It's soft and nice and it really smells great. The only problem is that there's this strange sort of grainy texture when I put it on sometimes. I'm not sure what that is.
Kristin B.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't really see a difference in the size of my pores, hence the 3 stars. However it does double as a fairly good moisturizer, and it smells awesome. Would purchase again, just not for my pores. Also love the packaging.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I really love this product. I normally would hesitate to spend $15-$16 on a lotion but since this brand was buy one get one 50% off at ulta I decided to try it. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and I like the fact it's in a glass bottle. However, the reason I took off a star is because there is no pump and you can't squeeze the bottle so it is kind of difficult to get the desired amount of product out. Other than that the product itself smells wonderful and is one of the most lightweight non greasy moisturizers I've ever tried. It leaves my skin silky smooth and absorbs quickly so I can apply my makeup. I definitely plan to repurchase.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I cannot get over how YUMMY this smells! The scent is not at all overly powerful (I mean, you're putting it on your face!), but leaves you with this refreshingly delicious peachy essence.

As for the formula, it is light, smooth, and airy. Patted gently into the skin and immediately you can feel pores tightening and soft and smooth feel. Often I have used this in place of a make up primer! Skin benefits and helps your make up!? Yes, PLEASE!

Did I mention how cute this little sake bottle is??
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I saw this product on Amazon but I hesitated on purchase. Is this a good product for sensitive skin? What is the difference between an emulsion and moisturizer? Compared to higher-branded products such as SK-II and Lancome, would you say this product is just as effective?
Kate S.
Is this okay for oily skin?