BY SKINFOOD

Peach Sake Emulsion - Peaches contain significant vitamins, minerals, and other factors, which promote healthy skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits. Naturally occurring acid in the skin helps prevent acne and repair acne scars. The organic acid found in peaches can boost skin acid's rejuvenating effects. Finally, pectin, a type of fiber, is found in the skin of peaches and helps to tone and firm skin. Sake, a wine made from rice, clears skin by facilitating blood circulation, while the alcohol also tightens pores and controls sebum production. Geishas, traditional artisans and performers in Japan, would add sake to bath water for softer, brighter skin. Following their fashion, sake spas offer luxurious sake baths and treatments. The fermentation process produces kojic acid, which has brightening effects on skin. The yeast used in the process also contains peptides, which are chains of amino acids that play a role in effective collagen production. SKINFOOD's Peach Sake Emulsion is a light and refreshing emulsion with peach and Japanese sake extracts. It tightens pores, reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, and controls oily skin with excessive sebum. - Peach Sake Emulsion see more...

• Is this okay for oily skin? 2 Answers
  • I saw this product on Amazon but I hesitated on purchas...2 Answers
  • anyone try SKINFOOD Peach Sake Emulsion (for pore care) 1...1 Answers
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Emulsion (for pore care) 135ml
  • "The Peach Sake Emulsion is a great light moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't made me have any new breakouts or made my eczema flare up. It smells great! My only complaint is that it is a light moisturizer so I still need to find something to use at night that's heavier and more moisturizing but overall this is a good product" in 8 reviews
  • "I instantly saw a difference in my pores after using this lotion for a few weeks. I have always had issues with dry skin and this Lotion has really improved the appearance of my pores along with the dryness of my skin." in 4 reviews
Mia S.
Despite not knowing what the heck an emulsion is, I love the peach scent and gentle water like moisture that this will let soak into your skin after an exfoliating wash. It tones the skin while moisturizing and leaves it with a healthy glow. This is my favorite summer weight face lotion.
Julie S.
Tupelo, MS
I like this for a moisturizer! It has a nice, lightweight feel and smells amazing. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized without making it oily, but I haven’t noticed much effect on my pores. I will repurchase when I run out! SKINFOOD Peach Sake Emulsion (for pore care) 135ml
Rebekah C.
Tulsa, OK
This is a god send if you have an OILY face. Whether youre just putting this on amd running out the door or putting it under your foundation it creates and oil free smooth canvas. It really does stop the sebacious glands from producing so much oil!!
Meggie S.
If you love the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette you’re gonna love this product. The product has a light peach scent to it but isn’t overwhelming. It works wonderfully in keep the skin hydrated however I don’t see the effect of minimizing pores. It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave a residue when applied to the skin. I don’t think the product is exceptional but it does an excellent job in keep the face moisturized throughout the day.
Dagmara A.
Great product to keep your pores under control. The emulsion kept my pores small and smells great. Packaging is slim and very light. This emulsion definitely met my expectation when it comes to pore care.
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
lpve this moisturizer so much!! leaves my skin super hydrated and smells like peaches. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cool and its a higher price but not super expensive. I would recommend for others to buy.
louise R.
doesn’t change pores after it’s taken off but makes skin and pores look great while it’s on. i wear it on its own when i don’t wear makeup or use it as a primer. works great on my combination skin.
taelor b.
Livonia
i liked this and i think that it did do what it was supposed to, but it did make me breakout in little white heads everywhere i used it so for that reason i retuned it :(
Hanna R.
Cambridge, MA
I have combination skin, and this product was a bit too strong for my sensitive skin. I think it would be better suited for oilier skin, as the drier parts of my face felt a little too parched after use. However, it smells really nice! Few face products smell as good as the Skinfood Peach sake line.
Adriana V.
The emulsion is pretty good. It is not very hydrating, but it is very mattifying and provides a super smooth layer on which to apply sunscreen and makeup. I cannot use it every day, as some days I need something that provides more moisture, but I will continue to use the emulsion and consider repurchasing. The real star of this line, though, is the Peach Sake Pore Serum, which makes a fantastic mattifying primer.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I saw this product on Amazon but I hesitated on purchase. Is this a good product for sensitive skin? What is the difference between an emulsion and moisturizer? Compared to higher-branded products such as SK-II and Lancome, would you say this product is just as effective?
Kate S.
Is this okay for oily skin?
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
anyone try SKINFOOD Peach Sake Emulsion (for pore care) 135ml or any of their products? Thoughts? #skinfood

back