SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90

by SKINFOOD

Skinfood's Peach Jelly Soothing Gel is a multi soothing gel formulated with 90% of peach extract to refresh dehydrated skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits.

How to Use

Apply liberally to face and other skin areas that need soothing moisture relief. Pat gently for fast absorption.

Ingredients

Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Citrus, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, >Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.

How is this different from an Aloe or cucumber soothing gel mask? Is it gentler in the soothing?
Is this good I’ve been wanting to try it for a while? Also does it smell good? SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Has anyone with acne prone skin used this? I love the way it feels but I don’t wanna break out!
Start your review of SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90!
Elkins, WV
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by Brenna Y.
This product is amazing for dry skin! I also hace issues with pires and this helps alot! Great value got at Ulta for about $3.99 USD. Its a little sticky at first but if you give it time to soak into the skin it goes away. This jar is MASSIVE and will last forever. Will definately buy more when it comes time 😁
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 is wow!!! I recently picked this up at Ulta in the clearance section and it was only $3.99 so I thought I’d give it a try. I’m so glad I did! It’s 90% peach extract, jelly like look and feel and smells divine! This can be used for Face or body but so far I have only used it on my arms, legs, and feet. Once it dries, it smells and feels amazing! It’s very calming so great for after you shave your arms and legs too because it’s super hydrating.
North Carolina
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by Jordan R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I came across this product at my local ulta and had never seen this brand before so I grabbed this product to give it a test. I love the way it smells and it works really good. However I only use it on my face because it is a little sticky. It says for face and body but I would not recommend it to be applied to the arms or legs.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the most light weight and most soothing moisturizer I’ve used, it’s so gentle on the skin and it feels so nice, it smells so good but it’s not too over powering, it’s very affordable and you get a good amount of product, I say if you want a jelly moisturizer try this one!
Amazing for my oily, sensitive skin! Feels, looks, and smells amazing! Wonderful price and great amount. I love it for warmer months since it's jelly texture isn't too over moisturizing and doesn't leave me oily. Highly recommend for sensitive, oily folks.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! It smells so good. 🤤 I use it on my face occasionally, definitely would be best in warmer/humid weather. It's pretty cold and dry so it's not moisturizing enough. Good for the price point if you're looking for something basic.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product but I don’t. It leaves my skin feeling sticky and the smell isn’t that great. For 3.99 it was worth a try but I won’t be purchasing again. I’m also not a fan of the consistency. It’s quite thin for a jelly.
Hermitage
Oh my goodness. This hydrating gel makes your skin so soft! While it looks like hair gel, it truly hydrated your skin and smells like a dream. This is a very effective product. I will be recommending this to others!
Clarksburg, OH
This soothes my face, but didn’t moisturize it’s very well. It left me feeling dry almost, like dried out. It smells nice and absorbs well, and feels fine the first few minutes and then dries your face out. Weird.
union city
This is my favorite moisturizer. You get a ton of product and it lasts so long and is so smooth and cold on skin, which I love. Brought lots of moisture to my skin and was worth the money. Would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mansfield , OH
a year ago
Heather Y. • a year ago
It smells amazing! Like sweet, fresh peaches! It’s light though so the most you’ll smell it is straight from the container. If you rub it on your skin, I don’t think you’ll smell it all that much