SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90

by SKINFOOD

Skinfood's Peach Jelly Soothing Gel is a multi soothing gel formulated with 90% of peach extract to refresh dehydrated skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits.

How to Use

Apply liberally to face and other skin areas that need soothing moisture relief. Pat gently for fast absorption.

Ingredients

Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Citrus, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, >Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.

How is this different from an Aloe or cucumber soothing gel mask? Is it gentler in the soothing?
Is this good I’ve been wanting to try it for a while? Also does it smell good? SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Has anyone with acne prone skin used this? I love the way it feels but I don’t wanna break out!
Start your review of SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff it’s less than $10 and I can use it all over my body. It has a great scent and the tub is pretty large. Very moisturizing I want to get the other aloe one too !
Lexington, KY
Hydrating. Lightweight. Good price for such a large container. I love that it can be used not only on my face but also anywhere else that needs a boost of hydration.
Albuquerque , NM
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by April G.
Skinfood's peach jelly soothing gel is LITERALLY the bomb!! It smells heavenly, and it is super moisturizing and hydrating! I love the semi tacky feel of gives my skin, and I am able to use it as a primer! One tub of this will last you for MONTHS!!💯 I will forever repurchase! SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Tumwater, WA
This cooling gel is what got me through a HOT summer and I've repurchased a backup already from my local ULTA. Living up to it's "cooling" name, the peach scented gel left my skin soft, not sticky and cool to the touch. The scent is the best--not too sweet or overly strong, but yummy enough to make you want to eat peaches afterwards! I didn't sweat, feeling any stickiness after drying, or see any residue on my sheets. I would rec to those looking for a cheap body moisturizer for the summertime, particularly in dry to mildly humid climates.
St. Petersburg, FL
Love this for the face and body! Smells like peaches, my favorite! Got it at Ulta beauty for $8, so affordable!! The jelly/gel is a peachy clear gel. So satisfying!! Haven't even reached the bottom yet, so much product for a great price! Good for the winter (even though I live in florida) 😂. I will be getting backups just in case. I feel like it's for all skin types.
Washington
I wanted to like this so badly. i heard such great things about it, but it didnt work. It is soothing and for the price you get a ton of product, however it seemed to make my skin look duller, for some reason. I loved the smell, but it didnt work for my face. I use it as body moisturizer now since i didnt want to throw it away and it works so much better that way.
Greenville, SC
Dang this thing is HUGE! I don't know if I'm ever going to finish it because there is so much product and a little goes a long way. It smells so good because I love the smell of peaches and it's such a fun product because of the jelly consistency. The only complaint is that it is not the most moisturizing and can dry down kind of tacky, but overall I love it!
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer! I honestly bought it for the value, 8$ for 10 oz. I was also intrigued by the peach. the product can feel sticky on your face, once it dries and absorbs I have found that goes away. A little goes a long way, and my skin feels amazing after I use it. I love it, and would repurchase again.
Roanoke
This is my favorite gel! I’ve been dealing with massive bug bites this summer (having to wear shorts due to healing tattoos) and it’s been soothing the itching and moisturizing at the same time. And it smells great.
Syosset, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Wasnt actually sure what it was for, but figured i could use it as a moisturizer. I got it because i was running low on mine, and its a really good deal considering its over 10 oz of product and under 10 dollars. I definitely felt the "soothing" part, but it leaves your face really sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mansfield , OH
a year ago
Heather Y. • a year ago
It smells amazing! Like sweet, fresh peaches! It’s light though so the most you’ll smell it is straight from the container. If you rub it on your skin, I don’t think you’ll smell it all that much