SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90

by SKINFOOD

Skinfood's Peach Jelly Soothing Gel is a multi soothing gel formulated with 90% of peach extract to refresh dehydrated skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits.

How to Use

Apply liberally to face and other skin areas that need soothing moisture relief. Pat gently for fast absorption.

Ingredients

Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Citrus, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, >Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.

How is this different from an Aloe or cucumber soothing gel mask? Is it gentler in the soothing?
Is this good I’ve been wanting to try it for a while? Also does it smell good? SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Has anyone with acne prone skin used this? I love the way it feels but I don’t wanna break out!
Start your review of SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90!
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy this product. It feels cooling and soothes the skin, especially after you are outside in the humidity and heat. I shower and apply this to my legs and sometimes, my face, after being out in the sun, and then, apply my skincare products. It smells so good, isn’t really sticky, and absorbs quickly.
This smelled great and had amazing reviews so that’s why I purchased it. You get a lot of product for a great price. However, I didn’t like how this made my skin feel. It was kinda sticky feeling.
Wilmington, MA
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by Anne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite facial gel ever!!!! Immediate cooling sensation to the face which feels truly amazing. I have sensitive skin and this is truly a blessing! I will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Frederick, MD
This is sooo good 😍😍😍😍 is a perfect moisturizer for oily skin. It’s smells like peaches!!!! It’s very soothing and cooling to the skin and it really feels good!! It works great for soothing sunburns. This is a very big jar and it will last you forever lol
florida
I love this to wear under my makeup as it creates a clean base without any whiteness a regular cream moisturizer would leave. This gel is cooling and feels so nice during the summer. My face is left feeling soft and plump with every use.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought this from Ulta, and I am in love!! You get a ton of product for the price. It is a very light moisturizer, a little goes a long way. It melts right into my skin, and makes it feel amazing. This is my new go to moisturizer.
Stanfield
I just love this stuff. It smells good and helps keep your skin cold and moisterized throughout the day. It works well and there is a lot of product in it so it is well worth the cost. I use it everyday.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! It is so light, non greasy, effective, and smells divine. My only gripe is that I don't like the giant tub to have to open and close with slippery hands and would prefer a pump.
Troutdale , OR
I’m obsessed with peaches so I had to buy this! For $8 you get a lot of product! It smells very good but you need a generous amount to moisturize. I will probably repurchase when I run out!
Miramar, FL
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by eunice O.
I Absolutely love this Product, it smells so yummy, it’s moisturizing but leaves a matte finish, it’s made of Peach extracts and it’s a big size too, At the Price it’s such a steal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mansfield , OH
a year ago
Heather Y. • a year ago
It smells amazing! Like sweet, fresh peaches! It’s light though so the most you’ll smell it is straight from the container. If you rub it on your skin, I don’t think you’ll smell it all that much