SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90

by SKINFOOD

Skinfood's Peach Jelly Soothing Gel is a multi soothing gel formulated with 90% of peach extract to refresh dehydrated skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits.

How to Use

Apply liberally to face and other skin areas that need soothing moisture relief. Pat gently for fast absorption.

Ingredients

Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Citrus, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, >Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.

How is this different from an Aloe or cucumber soothing gel mask? Is it gentler in the soothing?
Is this good I’ve been wanting to try it for a while? Also does it smell good? SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Has anyone with acne prone skin used this? I love the way it feels but I don’t wanna break out!
Start your review of SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wish I liked this, because the price and amount you get is amazing! I had heard good things about this and the aloe vera one. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Sadly this didn’t work out for me, as I didn’t feel it was the best at hydrating. It felt nice putting it on, but after that it kind of felt like I didn’t even put anything on, not in a “oh this is so nice and lightweight” type of way sadly.. like my skin still felt a little dry after. On the bright side, I didn’t notice it irritate my skin at least. I don’t hate this and the smell is nice, but I just really felt like it did nothing for me.
Pittsburgh, PA
Extremely light weight but still hydrating. I love this for summertime. It definitely smells like peaches, but the fragrance fades quickly. I did notice that my skin did lightly breakout when I used this, but it was very mild. The bonus was that my skin did not get overly oily, and it worked well to keep my layers from sliding off in the hot weather. It is also a huge bonus that it comes in a GIANT vat and it on sale frequently.
Springfield , MO
This stuff smells so good and is a really great lightweight moisturizer. I have oily skin and i have to be careful with cream moisturizers and this one makes my skin feel so hydrated without leaving my extra oily.
Birmingham, AL
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had some issues w/ dry patches popping up on my skin. I tried this product and it took care of my problem! After 6 days of use, I went the 7th day w/o any moisturizer or product to see if the patches would come up...they didn’t!! It feels so refreshing and a little goes a long way! I wish it came in a travel size for when I go out of town!😩 Also, I have an oily T-zone and dry everywhere else on my face. This is great for oily, dry, or combo skin types!
Huntington Beach, CA
I like SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90. It smells amazing, and it gives you a decent moisturized skin. I love that it doesn’t give you a greasy feeling like some lotions or other moisturizing products. It was perfect during summer since it helped my skin stay cooled
Kentwood
Purchased at: ULTA
I saw a lot of good reviews for this product so I decided to try it out. What I liked was that it is very affordable and you get a ton of product. The peach smell is also amazing! When I first apply it, it feels very moisturizing. However, as it sets into my face I find that my skin still feels dry and is a bit sticky. I don’t hate this product, but I probably will not purchase it again.
Lee, NH
SKINFOOD Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 uploaded by Charlie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was kind of put off at first by how thick it is but god it absorbs and leaves my skin so glowy!! It moisturizes well and doesn’t leave me greasy. I typically use it at night and use a lighter moisturizer in the morning but I can get away with using this one for boosts of hydration throughout the day. On good skin days I’ll just put this on and do my brows, eyes, and lips and get compliments about how nice my skin looks!
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really nice moisturizer! It smells like sweet peach, and it’s not too overwhelming. I like to use this on my face, and it’s been so great keeping the moisture in. It’s also true to its name, as it is very soothing and cooling. I love the texture of it. My only complaint is that it is quite sticky. My hair constantly gets stuck on my face. If that’s something that really bothers you, I recommend the Skinfood Aloe Vera gel instead. Either way, it’s a really nice product for an extremely affordable price.
Las Vegas, NV
I impulse-bought this at an Ulta a while ago because the packaging was super cute and the "jelly" consistency was interesting. Jelly is definitely true to its description! The peach scent is very nice and dries down light. When I bought it, I used it on my face the first two weeks and it was incredibly hydrating! I have to did stop using it on my face, however because combining it with my sunscreen resulted in some pilling. Overall, I would surely recommend this product because it smells great and the consistency is very nice and hydrating!
Brambleton, VA
I cant believe how cheap this is for all the product that is in here! This will last you for the rest of your life! I use this as my daily serum. its light, refreshing, cooling-but the smell!!!! Wow. Like fresh peaches on your face! It is on the watery side, so you need to take a bigger scoop with your hands to feel moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mansfield , OH
a year ago
Heather Y. • a year ago
It smells amazing! Like sweet, fresh peaches! It’s light though so the most you’ll smell it is straight from the container. If you rub it on your skin, I don’t think you’ll smell it all that much