BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Cleanse and exfoliate with this rich jelly body scrub. This gentle scrub removes dirt, oil, and other impurities from skin for fresh, total cleansing. The apricot kernel powder and walnut powder formula delivers nourishing exfoliation for soft, smooth skin. How to Use: Massage on skin during bath or shower for total cleansing and exfoliation. Rinse off thoroughly with water. water. Pack Size - 200g see more...

Jenny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells awesome and is a great exfoliator, it's just difficult to buy because it's made in Korea. Other than that I have no complaints, it's nice and light and leaves my skin so soft and supple. Peach scented things are my fav!!!!
Kailyn V.
Great Exfoliator! Made my skin feel so soft! Smells great & didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all! I used it on my heels as well & it seemed to help with that also! Lord knows my heels need some exfoliating! Lol
Britt E.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body scrub will help eliminate dead skin and help smooth my bumpy skin. The smell was really nice too!
member-73cdd
This scrub is very effective you can feel the difference after the first shower,  plus it smells amazing.I'll definitely purchase it again, and I highly recommend it.
Ciaran C.
Wemyss Bay, Renfrewshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really really good as I do like a scrub for getting rid of Fake Tan each week. I have only ever used this once and although it is a scrub it is really gentle on the skin, I purchased this online was just liked the sound of Peach as it is quite a refreshing clean smell. I have recommended it to others who also feel like they need something to help remove tan, however I couldn't quite give this a full 5 stars as I do have my favourite go to scrubs and this hasn't managed to sway me unfortunately!