BY SKINFOOD

Skinfood Nail Vita Nut Hardner 13ml Containing anti-aging vitamin E and keratin proteins, the substance of nails, this nail strengthener protects your nails from cracking and breaking for a smooth, healthy appearance. capacity : 13ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was one time when I tried this product on, then painted my nails and that layer of paint just slipped right off in a day, which means that this nail hardener actually makes my nails so smooth! So, don't be like me and do not use this as a base coat. Instead, wear it alone, and your nails will definitely strengthen!
Sam T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't use this personally as I have really healthy or strong nails but my mom has always had trouble with her nails splitting.  She has tried EVERYTHING and when I visited Korea, I bought this and brought it back and she SWEARS by it.  it worked wonders for her nails and now they are strong!
Nancy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing that I like about this damn polish is that it does not have that strong rumor that other normal nail polishes have and it is not thick I have about 5 of them I love the color it gives a metallic type of look formula is not thick like I said and it dries fast
Erin O.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for your nails! I use this all the time and I swear my nails are looking more and more beautiful and healthier every day.
Toni E.
Adelaide, Australia
I didnt mind this product. It sinks into skin quite quickly so it doesnt leave your fingers feeling greasy, so i really liked that. I havent noticed a difference to my nails or cuticles as yet. Skinfood Nail Vita Nut Hardner 13ml