Skinfood Mushroom Multi-Care BB Cream uploaded by Misaki R.

BY SKINFOOD

Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF20 / PA+ is a tripe-function Cream containing Aloe and Mushroom extracts that hydrate the skin. Its active ingredients, Arbutin and Adenosine, help improving your skin tone with their firming effects.Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF20 / PA+ also blocks the sun's UV rays that darken and age your skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea C.
Before I go too into detail with the performance I'll start by describing my skin. Combination, not especially acne prone and no major issues, cool-leaning neutral tone, and I am quite fair and freckled. I've been a big user of BB Creams since they were first starting to gain traction in the states and this is one of my favorites. Great match, sheer coverage but buildable, and dries down to a nice, natural finish. I'm not a fan of anything heavy or unnatural, so this is ideal for me. It lasts well through the day. And while I'm not especially oily, the shine that does naturally break through is not over the top...it actually seems to settle into a fresh, dewy, youthful look. Definitely something I will continue to repurchase.
Rain f.
santa clara
the color selection on this bb cream is not great, i think its because of it is a korean brand tailoring to the korean market. It is also very hard to buy, i got mine in china. this is an okay bb cream, with sfp and good coverage, but it is not long wearing. I rather use foundation now.
anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
I would say there are better BB creams out there. This was one of the first BB creams that came out in the market and at the time it was all the rage, given the benefits of skin care in a make up product but, I didn't notice any of those benefits and makeup wise, I didn't like the way it looked, It wasn't natural looking and the product made my skin oily.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Solid BB cream for everyday use. It can take on a bit of a grayish cast. It's a bit thin too. I wouldn't buy it again, but I did use it until it was gone. I do like other BB creams from this brand, but not this one.
Nicole E.
Carlsbad, CA
I had high hopes for this BB cream but my skin was a little irritated by it. Maybe it's a bit too heavy for someone with sensitive skin or takes a while for your skin to get used to.
Jiwon P.
Like most bb creams, it has heavy grey undertones. It also comes in I believe one if not two shades and the only difference was that one was more pale than the other. It's not a matte formula as most Korean face products and the coverage was meh. Highly recommend other brands.
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
I use this as a primer everyday I have bought this product multiple times and fall in love every time I buy it. It makes the best primer for applying makeup my makeup lasts atleast 10 hours while wearing this as a primer I just love it!!
One of my favorite BB Cream. And I am a picky make-up user. I got it from my sister who's the first Influenster in the family. I was ecstatic that its natural and doesn't contain harmful ingredients. It is gentle on my skin but may react differently to other skin types.

Yes! I would definitely buy it again!
Kaylie D.
Clacton-On-Sea
I have been using this BB cream non-stop since I bought it, the price is very reasonable considering the wondrous effect it has on my skin; as not only does it make my skin look amazing when im wearing it, but when I take it off my skin is as smooth as silk. Beautiful product.
Anielka R.
Campeche, Camp.
I have oily skin so it didn't fitted me so well because of my pores, it was my first time using it, my mom got it for me, i don't know where she bought it, but I thought it would be better, my pores looks awful tbh.
Carissa C.
This product sounds like it is just what i need, but most of the time when I put some kind of moisturizer on my face i tend to break out. Will my skin soak up the bb cream to where it doesn't make my skin feel oily and breakout?
Carissa C.
Jessica D.
Has anyone tried this cc cream, would appreciate feedback about coverage, finish and shine...