BY SKINFOOD

SKINFOOD Miracle Food 10 Solution Emulsion Phyto Miracle see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
I received a sample of this product. This emulsion is super hydrating! A few days ago, I skipped a night of skincare (yay for exams and projects) and was left with dry skin. This fixed it! This is my go-to whenever I need a little extra ‘oomph’ in my moisture. It applies on relatively thick but absorbs quickly. The only thing I disliked was the packaging of this. It is super hard to get the product out. If the full-sized is anything like this and requires constant pounding on the palm of my hand, I may have to find another emulsion. :/
Myrrh B.
This is a good night cream. It has a nice gentle smell, and a little goes a long way because it's pretty thick. It's in a sturdy packaging so I don't have worry about it breaking easily. My skin feels really hydrated and plump the next day. I would also use the toner and serum with this emulsion, but it felt like the products were starting build up and not really absorb fully in the skin. So for now I only use the serum and the emulsion together.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This product is a little bit thicker than I had imagined, so I only use a small amount once or twice a week. But every time I do, I wake up to my skin feeling happy and healthy and with a nice glow too. The packaging is also super cute so that is definitely a plus!
Jennifer J.
Camarillo, CA
Skinfood s my absolute favorite K beauty skin care affordable line. This essences is hydrating yet soaks right in to skin - super gentle
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Still using--review and ranking update when I have a chance to give it the most honest shot at a fair review.