BY SKINFOOD

Mild and gentle enough to use on eyes and lips, this milky makeup remover erases makeup while pampering skin with milk nutrients. Waterproof eye makeup and long-wearing lipsticks easily slide of with a single swipe, no need to rub or press, protecting sensitive skin from lines and wrinkles. Shake first before using to thoroughly mix the dual phased formula. Enriched with milk nutrients. This gentle point makeup remover erases makeup on sensitive lip and eye areas without irritation. While nourishing and moisturizing. Shake like a milkshake before use. How to Use: After shaking well. Apply desired amount to cotton pad and gently wipe lip and eye areas. Pack Size - 160ml

• What would be the U.S. version or what would you say is c...1 Answers
  • is there a strong fragrance to this product? 2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Tian G.
It does the job effectively. It sometimes takes a few extra swipes to remove Korean gel eyeliners but other than that it removes my waterproof makeup without a problem, including all liquid eyeliners and mascaras that I've tried. It really does smell like a milkshake! There's no irritation if I get it in my eyes.
Jenesis c.
Ive really been into korean make up and skin care. During the holdiays i bought a whole new skin care routin. I was a little nervous at first since i have sensitive skin but ive been using this skin food milk shake point make remover since the day after christmas and i love it. It does really well at removing eye makeup with bothering your eyes and it gets off the the waterproof make up with out having to rub harshly. Not only is it amazing product but the packaging is so cute. And it really does look like a milk shake after shaking the bottle. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Love this product, so functional and has adorable packaging! It's the kind of makeup remover you shake to mix the two liquids together. I just put a little on a cotton square, gently press it to my eyes, and then very gently swipe to remove all of my eyeshadow and most of my mascara. I'll continue gently pressing and swiping to remove the rest, and then follow up with an oil cleanser and foaming cleanser to clean the rest of my makeup. I know this bottle will last me quite a long time as it's a great size and I only use a little each time! Highly recommend since you get a lot of product that works for a relatively low cost.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on skin, but also works well to remove makeup from the skin. It has two layers and needs to be shook before using it. It has a very light pleasant smell that does not linger. This is one of my favorite makeup removers from Korea. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Hannah T.
was incredible!!! I've always had a problem with makeup removers irritating my sensitive skin but this one saved the day. it was very gentle and soft on the skin, but still somehow managed to get even my waterproof makeup off. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone, and plan on using it in the future.
Marissa S.
Frederick
It's okay. I was given this as a gift from a friend. I didn't feel it worked as well as what I always use which is coconut oil. It has a weird scent to it as well. I don't grab for it ever so I wouldn't repurchase this product it's not one of the best products I've used.
Mary B.
Carlisle, PA
I like this stuff! I love Skinfoods brand. I don't think there's anything I haven't liked from them. I bought this offline and it removed my makeup like a dream. I highly suggest it.
Avery L.
After a long day this is about the only skincare product i need. It takes every single bit of my makeup off and leaves my skin so refreshed and clean feeling. It smells very nice as well. If you have dry skin, i would definitely reccomend. I will be purchasing this again asap.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Yes yes yes!!! Like I've said before I'm super into Korean skin care products because I feel like it just works better on my skin and the products are way less harsh than other products. This one was a recommendation I got off a YouTube blogger and I love it. It's probably the best make up remover I've ever used and it's not harsh on my skin at all. Also, it doesn't burn my eyes at all either! I just use a little on a cotton pad and let it soak into my eye make up then it easily wipes off. It comes off so smooth and you barely have to run at all, just swipe. It's more pricier than most make up removers you'll find at drug stores but this one is worth every penny, trust!!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I love that you have to mix the milky part with the oily part. I pour a little onto a cotton round and leave it on my eyes for about minute and then gently whip in a downward motion to take off my eye makeup and mascara and another cotton round for my lips. This remover is for eyes and lips only! Because not to apply too much because it can burn the eyes but nothing you can't handle. It does take a little tugging and whipping but does the job. I would recommend this.
Chantal D.
is there a strong fragrance to this product?
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
What would be the U.S. version or what would you say is close to or just like this product? (I've tried many makeup removers but I'm curious about this one.)