BY SKINFOOD

Exfoliating facial foam gently buffs away dead skin cells and rough spots with Himalayan salt, lemon tea extract then refines and purifies for improved skin clarity. To use, pour a coin-sized amount of cleansing foam, lather up to create rich foam and gently massage foam on face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat skin dry. A foaming cleanser infused with lemon tea and Himalayan salt that gently exfoliates dead skin cells while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple, like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 170g see more...

Imani J.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lemon Tea face mask smelt so good and did my skin justice in the process and I love it to shreds. I advise that you grab it as well very hydrating and you can feel it working right in front of your eyes.
Amber M.
Campton
I LOVE the smell of it, it smells just like yummy lemons. It wasn't harsh on my skin, it actually made it feel so nice. I love the brightly colored packaging as well!
TBMS M.
1550-1556
This tea mask is the best mask that I ever try in my life this works really well on my face I really I love this product.