BY SKINFOOD

Exfoliating facial foam gently buffs away dead skin cells and rough spots with Himalayan salt, lemon tea extract then refines and purifies for improved skin clarity. To use, pour a coin-sized amount of cleansing foam, lather up to create rich foam and gently massage foam on face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat skin dry. A foaming cleanser infused with lemon tea and Himalayan salt that gently exfoliates dead skin cells while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple, like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 170g see more...

🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
Very hydrating mask. Very comfortable to use. It was pretty pricey but definitely worth it and lasts months! I bought it online and it took a while for it to arrive. It was a very gentle mask but irritated my skin when I took it off. One of the only masks that works for me.
Kelsey W.
It smelled amazing, but I never got a clear result. I bought it off Amazon for $10 and that is a fair price with free shipping. I was disappointed by the results. It was gentle, but perhaps too gentle. I would not recommend to others with combination to oily skin with acne.
Alex H.
I LOVE THIS ONE!! This one is so refreshing and nice to sensitive skin. Just don’t use it all the time because then it’ll break out, but when it’s hot outside; and at night when your face is all dirty. That’s a great time to use it! I think it’s on amazon.
Sheri J.
Elizabethville
I liked the mask. Left my skin feeling soft and looking fresh. It was one of the better masks I’ve tried and I try new brands as often as possible. It was my first time using the mask. I thought it was gentle and I would buy it again.
Michelle B.
I love the fresh lemony smell of this but the scent and large salt grains may be a bit much for someone with sensitive skin. It was an okay cleanser. But I’ll have to try a different one they carry next time
Naay M.
Used a trial size one time. Made my skin soft and radiant. I have naturally oily skin with large pores & I noticed a difference right after using the face mask. The results lasted for a few days. I would definitely use again.
Amber M.
Selma
Replenishing  as well as organic is usually what I look for in skin products .. this mask is  in between , I'm big into skincare so its not my FAVORITE product but the packaging is astheticly pleasing .The product itself is alright to use ,only room for improvement would be more beneficial propperies.I would use it if I had nothing else only because it is skinfood ..😋

Megan T.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice product! The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling fresh. I've used this quite a few times and notice a huge difference in the texture of my skin after using.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This is by far my least favorite product I've ever tried. It doesn't clean your skin. If tried the whole bottle and never saw why everyone likes it. Very disappointed.
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
I wasn’t a big fan of this product. It has a nice salty/lemon smell but I didn’t like the way it makes my skin feel after. I like more or an exfoliant and didn’t love the foam.