BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A foaming cleanser infused with lavender tea and Himalayan salt that helps moisturize skin while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple, like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects. Pack Size - 170g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Skin Food Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam170g wash away dirty and oil
I really didn't care for this mask at all, especially for the price I paid.
It was a weird wash off mask, and it roamed on your face. I didn't really feel a difference in my face after I used this product. My face would have felt better if I had just used a good moisturizer.
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Skinfood - Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam 170g
I like this mask for exfoliating. I have been having a lot of breakouts lately and I feel like this mask calms my face. The lavender in his product is amazing and it smells so good. This is not my fav product, but if it was gifted to me I wouldn't take it back lol
Raven T.
Review for: Skinfood - Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam 170g
This made my face feel AMAZING! The smell was so fresh I began wishing they made a candle like this or something! It worked wonders and made my skin feel so nicely afterwards. This is my new favorite
Erica T.
dallas, TX
Review for: Skin Food Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam170g wash away dirty and oil
You can never go wrong with the smell of lavender! I did not find this hard for my sensitive skin, i usually can not use anything with fragrance but since it is actually natural this worked perfect for me!
Crystal P.
Mankato
Review for: Skin Food Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam170g wash away dirty and oil
Why am I doing this weekend but those feathers in English language learners and something else that yellow
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
Review for: Skinfood - Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam 170g
This is really good. The salt works as an exfoliant but the lavender makes it so your skin isn't irritated