BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. This jelly peau masks come in four flavors: strawberry for hydrating, peach for vitalizing, banana for nourishing and grape for moisturizing. How to use: 1. After washing your face, put the content on the face, except lips and eye area. 2. After 10-15 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water. *Keep it in the fridge before use for a refreshing effect see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Savana H.
Edmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent! It was one of the best products I have used in a very long time. I say give it a try if you are looking to buy it!
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute! I got these in downtown Korea at a little market! I was very happy with these
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as I put this on my face it started to burn. It smells delicious but it did not agree with my sensitive skin so I had to wash it off immediately. Not really for my type of skin. Burning was quite painful and my skin was tomato red. Just be very conscious when using this product. Test it on your hand first if it feel good then go ahead apply on face.