BY SKINFOOD

Luscious lip balm soothes and hydrates lips with its sweet honey formula and delightful jelly texture. Cute honey pot ups the charm factor, while applicator ensures even application with minimal product wastage. For shiny and well-hydrated lips, dip applicator or your finger inside the tub and run over lips. Apply on top of lipstick for a moist and clear sheen. Available in strawberry, peach and honey flavors. A honey-like lip balm contained in a cute honey pot. With its jelly texture, this lip balm applies easily and stays on, creating clear, shimmering lips. How to Use: When lips feel dry, or to create moist-looking lips, apply with contained stick or with finger. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Skinfood - Honeypot Lip Balm (#01 Strawberry) 1 pc
  • "Cutest little lip balm I own. I saw it on Pinterest and I went strait to Amazon to purchase it. The packaging makes the whole experience let alone the natural lush look the tint gives your lips. I'd buy it again." in 3 reviews
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I don’t have the strawberry but I’ve tried the regular honey pot. It’s such a cute package for this lip balm and it’s perfect to use overnight since it’s pretty thick. It comes with a little wooden dowel to apply to your lips so you don’t have to use your fingers so I thought that was super cute and hygienic. I found mine on eBay for a good price since I haven’t had any luck finding in stores. Provides ton of moisture and I’ve even felt more plumpness in my lips.
Sabina R.
Miami
Love this balm so so much! If my lips are peeling and dried I put this on thickly before bed and in the morning they’re almost completely healed and renewed. The applicator is a little annoying and splintery do if be careful with it but I love the packaging
alex r.
Nice gloss that leave a pinkish red tint on your lips . The product looks cute when you get it just like the name say honey pot. It was my first time using and I’ll probably get it again because I’m all about hydrating the lips!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I love how this feels on!! I use it at night as it's thick and gooey. Wake up and lips feel super soft and moisturized. Really nice now that's it's getting colder and the air is dryer.
Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
I love this cute little honeypot lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized in the  packaging is to die for. Not harsh on the lips at all in fact gentle as ever it definitely met my expectations and I would definitely buy this again I was not disappointed.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
So cute! Adorable packaging. Really keeps the lips moisturized. I use this during the day and at night. Smells like strawberries and honey. Leaves my lips feeling soft and not chapped. I would repurchase again.
Amanda G.
Winter Park
Kaitlyn T.
Fort Smith, AR
This made my chapped looks super moisturized and added a nice glossy layer over the lips. This is definitely perfect for winter time when my lips get more chapped than ever!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
These little pots are so darn cute. Even though tiger are 3 different colors, they don't really leave a color in the lip but the Honey is ulta moisturizing
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
Love this lip balm beautiful color and hydratin. Its a little sticky and thick at first but it works so well i ended up getting used to the stickyness