BY SKINFOOD

Luscious lip balm soothes and hydrates lips with its sweet honey formula and delightful jelly texture. Cute honey pot ups the charm factor, while applicator ensures even application with minimal product wastage. For shiny and well-hydrated lips, dip applicator or your finger inside the tub and run over lips. Apply on top of lipstick for a moist and clear sheen. Available in strawberry, peach and honey flavors. A honey-like lip balm contained in a cute honey pot. With its jelly texture, this lip balm applies easily and stays on, creating clear, shimmering lips. How to Use: When lips feel dry, or to create moist-looking lips, apply with contained stick or with finger. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this feels on!! I use it at night as it's thick and gooey. Wake up and lips feel super soft and moisturized. Really nice now that's it's getting colder and the air is dryer.
Kaitlyn T.
Fort Smith, AR
This made my chapped looks super moisturized and added a nice glossy layer over the lips. This is definitely perfect for winter time when my lips get more chapped than ever!
Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cute little honeypot lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized in the  packaging is to die for. Not harsh on the lips at all in fact gentle as ever it definitely met my expectations and I would definitely buy this again I was not disappointed.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So cute! Adorable packaging. Really keeps the lips moisturized. I use this during the day and at night. Smells like strawberries and honey. Leaves my lips feeling soft and not chapped. I would repurchase again.
Amanda G.
Winter Park
Cutest little lip balm I own. I saw it on Pinterest and I went strait to Amazon to purchase it. The packaging makes the whole experience let alone the natural lush look the tint gives your lips. I'd buy it again.
Maura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The little pot is so cute. There is a very light scent of berry, and the formula is Jelly like which is interesting I really like it
Katelynne D.
Santa Maria, California
Makes my lips soooo soft. The taste isn't bad either but I wouldn't say it's the best either. It's tolerable.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest - I bought this mostly for the packaging. It's so adorable! It imparts almost no colour to my lips though, which is disappointing. The jelly-like texture is kind of different, but I don't know how sanitary using the little honey dipper really is (I'm sure it's not). Still though, that packaging!
Maria A.
Miami, Florida
It hydrates the lips and lasts for the longest time. The pot is very cute and you may not have to buy a new one for the longest time because it's a very efficient product.
Olesya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lip balm when I was in Korea simply because of how cute the packaging is. The price is really affordable, and it's one of the only balms to that can help soothe my lips during the brutal, dry winters in Japan. I used this product generously for a long time and just barely ran out.