BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains flour extract to help remove make-up and dirt. Contains honey extract to soothe and provide hydration to the skin. How to use: Use right amount to lather bubbles, massage onto face and rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Priscilla L.
Maywood, CA
I really enjoy using this product,especially in the morning to start my day. I am a first time user i got it as a gift for my birthday, it came in a very lovely package.for me it is just a little bit pricey.
Elizabeth R.
Alexandria, VA
Foam is slightly drying, can only use in combination with a good moisturizer.  Good value for the product, bought through amazon.  The packaging is cute, just an average cleanser, nothing special.
Hanna 💕.
Singapore
I used this few times and I find it good. But not really met my expectations. It is foamy and  smells good but brightening I dont believe iy gave me that effect.