BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A gel textured scented hand moisturizer offers hydration to dry and chapped skin. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount. see more...

samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
It is like a big gummy bear! ! It is 1.52 fl. Oz I paid $8 for this product. It come in kiwi, pineappple and raspberry. It is so cute (the packaging ) it has a light scent to it. Barely there sometimes. Teens and kids would like this and anyone who is into korean beauty.
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
I got a hand full of these as gifts for my friends and coworkers, the packaging is super cute, my favorites scent the green, I like the clearish bottle one that's the hand sanitizer.
Jasmine A.
It doesn't really smell like pineapple and didn't have much of a smell at first but later on got one and it is slightly sticky. However, it does moisturize my hands.
Morgan J.
This is easily one of the cutest beauty products I have ever owned. It also smells really nice, I just wish it wasn't so sticky.
Sydnee B.
Centreville, VA
This is in really cute packaging and they smell really good too, I prefer the cream kind more than the gel though
shamma a.
Alain, Abu dhabi
I got one for myself and it was green the packaging is so cute I like the clear bottle of the hand sanitizer its affordable and worth it its a great value too i recommend buying it and I'm definitely buying it again I'm so satisfied with it its just amazing