BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A gel textured scented hand moisturizer offers hydration to dry and chapped skin. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount. see more...

samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
It is like a big gummy bear! ! It is 1.52 fl. Oz I paid $8 for this product. It come in kiwi, pineappple and raspberry. It is so cute (the packaging ) it has a light scent to it. Barely there sometimes. Teens and kids would like this and anyone who is into korean beauty.
Carol Z.
I got a hand full of these as gifts for my friends and coworkers, the packaging is super cute, my favorites scent the green, I like the clearish bottle one that's the hand sanitizer.
Jasmine A.
It doesn't really smell like pineapple and didn't have much of a smell at first but later on got one and it is slightly sticky. However, it does moisturize my hands.
Sydnee B.
Gresham, OR
This is in really cute packaging and they smell really good too, I prefer the cream kind more than the gel though
shamma a.
I got one for myself and it was green the packaging is so cute I like the clear bottle of the hand sanitizer its affordable and worth it its a great value too i recommend buying it and I'm definitely buying it again I'm so satisfied with it its just amazing