Skinfood - Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Cream 45ml Orange

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A cream textured scented hand moisturizer offers hydration to dry and chapped skin. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount.

About how long does this scent last?
Is this greasy?
Start your review of Skinfood - Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Cream 45ml Orange!
Modesto, CA
I actually got the grape version of this one and I love it. It’s thick enough to provide your hands with heavy moisture but it’s spreads evenly and well. I give myself a little hand massage every time I apply it. Great for cracked cuticles.
Columbus, OH
First of all, the packaging is beyond adorable. I'd probably give this 3 stars, but the packaging alone nets an extra star - I just love seeing it in my bag or on my vanity. As for actual effectiveness, it's above average. I have VERY dry hands, though, so I'm sure that for people with less dryness this would be more than enough moisture. For me, though, it doesn't quite cut it. I do like it as a visual piece and probably would repurchase for topping up moisture, but I wouldn't rely on it as my only hand cream.
White Plains, MD
I initially only bought this after I saw the adorable packaging while browsing Ulta, however I actually ended up liking it! The pineapple scent smells so good and it absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving a sticky after residue. I love this product and I even got some for my mother and sisters, who all loved it also!
Covington, KY
This quite literally did nothing for my hands. They were dry all winter and I thought I would give this a try because of the cute gummy bear looking bottle. It comes out as more of a gel, not a cream, and my hands were still cracking and rough. If you want a truly nourishing hand cream,, this is not it!
My best friend turned me onto this. My job wrecks my hands so I needed a good cream to keep them moisturized! The packaging is beyond adorable and the scent makes me feel invigorated! I wish there was different sizes. I have a very small purse and would love a mini travel size to fit!
Wayne, NJ
I got a hand full of these as gifts for my friends and coworkers, the packaging is super cute, my favorites scent the green, I like the clearish bottle one that's the hand sanitizer.
Glens Falls, NY
I wash my hands constantly and was in desperate need of a good hand cream. I received this as a gift and I was hooked! My hands have never been softer. Very gentle on your hands.
It doesn't really smell like pineapple and didn't have much of a smell at first but later on got one and it is slightly sticky. However, it does moisturize my hands.
I leave this product in our bathroom sink for guests to use and I get so many compliments! It truly leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
This is easily one of the cutest beauty products I have ever owned. It also smells really nice, I just wish it wasn't so sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...