BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A cream textured scented hand moisturizer offers hydration to dry and chapped skin. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sarah D.
Columbus, OH
First of all, the packaging is beyond adorable. I'd probably give this 3 stars, but the packaging alone nets an extra star - I just love seeing it in my bag or on my vanity. As for actual effectiveness, it's above average. I have VERY dry hands, though, so I'm sure that for people with less dryness this would be more than enough moisture. For me, though, it doesn't quite cut it. I do like it as a visual piece and probably would repurchase for topping up moisture, but I wouldn't rely on it as my only hand cream.
Courtney W.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This quite literally did nothing for my hands. They were dry all winter and I thought I would give this a try because of the cute gummy bear looking bottle. It comes out as more of a gel, not a cream, and my hands were still cracking and rough. If you want a truly nourishing hand cream,, this is not it!
Ashley H.
My best friend turned me onto this. My job wrecks my hands so I needed a good cream to keep them moisturized! The packaging is beyond adorable and the scent makes me feel invigorated! I wish there was different sizes. I have a very small purse and would love a mini travel size to fit!
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wash my hands constantly and was in desperate need of a good hand cream. I received this as a gift and I was hooked! My hands have never been softer. Very gentle on your hands.
Theresa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I leave this product in our bathroom sink for guests to use and I get so many compliments! It truly leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it cute package easy to put in my purse and go. Smells good and hydrating. I have the purple, orange, and green one.
Eleanor L.
Hurst
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled super nice! Just like an orange , my only problem is how little there is. Though a little would go a long way.
norelle s.
this product is so cute and works really well. it really hydrates your hands and smells good too
Hannah J.
Stoke on Trent
This hand cream leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth after every use. As I have horses and I'm constantly working with them, my hands get worn down ,cut and dry . This product helps to re hydrate my skin back to how it should usually be.
Katliya S.
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, both my mum and me use this. The product is so worth the price as it hydrates skin so well. I have sensitive skin and it still works wonders and doesn't aggravate it. I would recommend it.