BY SKINFOOD

Clarifying facial cleanser detoxifies and refines skin tone with its active ingredients of green tea and Himalayan salt, as gentle cleansers sweep away surface impurities for an immaculate clean. Mildly exfoliating formula effectively then smoothens rough spots, while witch hazel extract works to normalize excessive sebum production for a long-lasting fresh and supple feel. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. A foaming cleanser infused with green tea and Himalayan salt that hydrates and detoxifiles skin while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple. Like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 170g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin S.
San Antonio, TX
A natural purifying facial foam wash Contains green tea & Himalayan salt to remove dirt & excess oil Effectively hydrates & detoxifies skin Leaves skin soft, pure & clean To use: Dispense a moderate amount onto wet palms & lather up. Massage into skin & rinse well with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects.
Natalia S.
This green tea ingredient is always a must have for beauty enthusiasts. First time use and will keep using. Its gentle on my sensitive skin, great toner. I bought this on amazon as well. Id recommend highly, this is great for any skin type. This is a must have!!!!
Jade L.
Roseville
It really did wonders to my face the packaging was normal packaging you would get from a sheet mask not too happy with the way used to the environment it was a good pricing for it was worth my while of trying it out and I recommend it to all my friends
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I have oily skin and this is one of the few products out there that I've found to be able to help keep my skin both oil-free AND moisturized. It usually feels like if I have something to combat the oil, it dries my skin out, but not this. It's gentle enough for me to use every day, but also feels a bit like a treat when I smell and feel the luxurious foam. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to work towards clearer, healthier skin!
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
Not only was the scent of this product refreshing, but for my sensitive redness proned skin this was extremely soothing. I thought the texture was easy to apply and wipe off. I can’t wait to use this product again!
Karissa J.
salem ma
It’s was pretty good but I probably wont use it again. My friend actually gave it to me. It still had the price tag on it it wasn’t to pricy. The packaging was cute if I see something in the store that is cute I automatically buy it.
Krista H.
Ruskin
I love anything green tea, I drink it every day, and this mask is like a tall cup of green tea, it so nice , and the salts in it really help scrub and clear pores.
Addy J.
Hampshire
 Amazing product I love this and it feel super good on you face smells amazing too I bought it at ulta with me and my best friends and it is very effective I would highly recommend this to all!!! SKINFOOD Green Tea Salt Mask Foam 170g
Hailey P.
i pray heaven to bestow the best blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. may none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof. Heyy was a great good day and I got some money from you and I hope have an amazing night you had
Destiny S.
fayetteville
Not my favorite mask, made me breakout bc I have very sensitive skin
I bought it off of amazon
Too harsh for my sensitive skin and did not meet my expectations