BY SKINFOOD

Clarifying facial cleanser detoxifies and refines skin tone with its active ingredients of green tea and Himalayan salt, as gentle cleansers sweep away surface impurities for an immaculate clean. Mildly exfoliating formula effectively then smoothens rough spots, while witch hazel extract works to normalize excessive sebum production for a long-lasting fresh and supple feel. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. A foaming cleanser infused with green tea and Himalayan salt that hydrates and detoxifiles skin while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple. Like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 170g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I have oily skin and this is one of the few products out there that I've found to be able to help keep my skin both oil-free AND moisturized. It usually feels like if I have something to combat the oil, it dries my skin out, but not this. It's gentle enough for me to use every day, but also feels a bit like a treat when I smell and feel the luxurious foam. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to work towards clearer, healthier skin!
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Pauchiii M.
So I got to try this mask foam in the Philippines and it was superb! Gentle on skin and skin food is organic so would definitely recommend! I was trying to find one in Abu Dhabi but unfortunately it's only available in Dubai! I hope they will open a branch here soon.
fatima ezzahra b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this cleanser.its helped clarify my skin and leaves a nice clear feeling whithout feelings stripped of natural plus.i world not suggest this for sensitive skin
Jhoana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. My skin feels so clean and soft. I use this product every day and makes me feel fantastic
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle moisturizing mask on the skin and makes it moist and soft texture I recommend using it twice a week