BY SKINFOOD

Clarifying facial cleanser detoxifies and refines skin tone with its active ingredients of green tea and Himalayan salt, as gentle cleansers sweep away surface impurities for an immaculate clean. Mildly exfoliating formula effectively then smoothens rough spots, while witch hazel extract works to normalize excessive sebum production for a long-lasting fresh and supple feel. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. A foaming cleanser infused with green tea and Himalayan salt that hydrates and detoxifiles skin while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple. Like a facial mask does. How to Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 170g see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not only was the scent of this product refreshing, but for my sensitive redness proned skin this was extremely soothing. I thought the texture was easy to apply and wipe off. I can’t wait to use this product again!" in 8 reviews
Angie B.
Feels great on my skin and leave my skin feeling very silky smooth but I’m not sure that it does anything else for my skin such as added nutrients and moisture. Probably will be good for teens and non-aging skin but old stressed skin like mine will definitely not see any long term benefits for using this product. I don’t believe they have much green tea extracts in this treatment either
Katie R.
Bloomfield
I have struggled with acne all of my young life. Coming into middle age, I have experienced dry skin, sensitivity and sometimes I feel my face needs some tlc... This product has restored satisfaction back to my skin, there has been little. I will continue to explore this product.
Teresina S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I honestly really liked the mask, I have an oily face so I felt like the green tea and salt that was in it really helped it. I liked the packaging and would buy again. I think it’s reasonably priced for anyone with a budget but still wanting a good skin care product!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I have oily skin and this is one of the few products out there that I've found to be able to help keep my skin both oil-free AND moisturized. It usually feels like if I have something to combat the oil, it dries my skin out, but not this. It's gentle enough for me to use every day, but also feels a bit like a treat when I smell and feel the luxurious foam. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to work towards clearer, healthier skin!
Megan T.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product! It's calming and soothing. The smell is light and pleasant. The reason for the 4 stars is because I really didn't notice a huge difference in my skin besides feeling great while it was on.
Karissa J.
salem ma
It’s was pretty good but I probably wont use it again. My friend actually gave it to me. It still had the price tag on it it wasn’t to pricy. The packaging was cute if I see something in the store that is cute I automatically buy it.
Caitlin S.
San Antonio, TX
A natural purifying facial foam wash Contains green tea & Himalayan salt to remove dirt & excess oil Effectively hydrates & detoxifies skin Leaves skin soft, pure & clean To use: Dispense a moderate amount onto wet palms & lather up. Massage into skin & rinse well with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects.
Haley L.
Shreveport
Yes, Yes, Yes to this product. It smells amazing! It works wonders on my skin, not very expensive at all. I bought this product online about a week ago. It was very effective. Just overall very good product. I'm so excited for more. Thanks fpr making such an awesome product.
Natalia S.
This green tea ingredient is always a must have for beauty enthusiasts. First time use and will keep using. Its gentle on my sensitive skin, great toner. I bought this on amazon as well. Id recommend highly, this is great for any skin type. This is a must have!!!!
Laura B.
I love this mask. I use it about once a week after a good dermabrasion and it really helps to calm my skin and keep the redness to minimum. Certainly a favorite.